- Utah AFL-CIO names Dale Cox president. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/1/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p3
The article announces the appointment of Dale Cox as president of the Utah American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) in 2012.
- Bethel House Reunion. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/5/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 23, p9B
A photograph which shows the participants for the Bethel School House reunion in Texas in June 2013, including Dale Cox, Odell Mallett, and Dale Kirksey, is presented.
- Firm Mulls Suit over Allegations Blacks Excluded from Juries. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;8/26/2015, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p3
The article reports that the civil rights MacArthur Justice Foundation has announced possibility of filing lawsuit against Louisiana District Attorney's Office for excluding Black people from juries due to their race and adds that Caddo Parish Acting District Attorney Dale Cox has denied the same.
- Revenge Killing. // New Yorker;7/6/2015, Vol. 91 Issue 19, p32
The article discusses the relationship between race and capital punishment. Particular focus is given to Caddo Parish, Louisiana, where juries have been responsible for a disproportionate number of U.S. death sentences and where most death sentences are carried out against black offenders....
- ISB's Middle School meets with local Chinese educators. Cox, Dale // International Educator;Oct2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the collaboration between the International School of Beijing Middle School and local Chinese teachers from Shandong Province and Beijing, China to discuss best teaching practices and strategical approaches. The event was sponsired by J.P. Morgan. Educators participated in...
- CORRECTION. // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Spring84, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p240
This article presents corrections to the article "Views From Abroad: Japan," by Lewis P. Freitas in the Winter 1984 issue.
- Errata. // Hastings Center Report;May2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p8
Corrections to the articles "Fable Hospital 2.0: The Business Case for Building Better Health Care Facilities" and "Troubled Children: Diagnosing, Treating, and Attending to Context," that were published in the January-February 2011 and the March-April 2011 issues, respectively, of the journal...
- DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS. // New Republic;5/10/2004, Vol. 230 Issue 17, p11
Presents a correction to Noam Scheiber's article, "Out of Depth," in the April 12, 2004 issue.
- GRAND CANYON CONTROVERSY CLARIFICATION. // Rachel's Democracy & Health News;1/25/2007, p7
A correction to the article "How Old is the Grand Canyon? Park Service Won't Say," in the December 28, 2006 issue is presented.