- CORRECTION. // Archery Business;May/Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p10
A correction to an article in the March/April 2010 issue of "Archery Business" about camouflage patterns is presented.
- Sports safety equipment may save your day. Cameron, Layne // Current Health 2;Nov95, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p13
Features various sports safety equipment. Use of face guard in baseballs and softballs; Protection from ice hockey slap shots; Helmet hints for cycling; Shin guards in soccer.
- Everyday armor. // Current Health 1;Nov90, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Advises young people to wear proper protective clothing. Helmets and pads; Face masks and eye guards; Mouth guards; Work gloves; Ear plugs.
- New products. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p34
Presents several sports equipment and supplies. Includes the Speedo Strobe Goggles; 1995 BMW Cross Bike; Nautilus Skate Machine.
- A tuck-a-way seat. Lindsley, E.F. // Outdoor Life;Oct88, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p54
Instructions for building a portable seat for sportsmen who spend countless hours outdoors. It can be folded up and slipped beneath the front seat of a car and can be made in one evening from just a few materials.
- Fit for the active. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p21
Presents gift ideas for people who need some motivation to work out. Jerry Garcia Water Wear wet suit; Speedo's Surf Runner water-resistant radio; Expedition Inspiration Calling Card; Seal Skinz waterproof socks; Spalding basketball.
- Holiday gift guide. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p77
Presents various products for sports active women. Animal W010 Series, sports watches for women; Snowshoes from YUBA; `The Betty Collection' from Freestyle U.S.A.; Headgator from MAXIT; Times Expedition watch; Women's Stretch Triolet Jacket from Patagonia; Corium Sportop from ASICS; Body and...
- 2001: A sports odyssey. Delhagen, Kate // Women's Sports & Fitness;Aug87, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p32
Describes the sports equipment of the future: a solar-heated tent, a tennis ball that lasts forever? More. Everything is expected to be more streamlined, more comfortable, more convenient & safer to use. Describes new materials, applications of computer technology, costs.
- Sports support. Walzer, E. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Apr90, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p66
Discusses what to look for, and avoid, when buying an athletic bra, and how to find the perfect fit. Lists bras by company and includes bra name, price, sizes, and features.