- Correction–Marital Status on Census Questionnaire. // New Yorker;1/1/1972, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p42
A correction to the article "Marital Status on Census Questionnaire" that was published in the "Alumni Newsletter of the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Journal abstracts. // Social Security Bulletin;1997, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p65
Presents an abstract of the article `Marital Status and Long-Term Illness in Great Britain,' by Mike Murphy, Karen Glaser, and Emily Grundy from the February 1997 issue of the `Journal of Marriage and the Family.'
- Erratum to: Gender differences in health-related quality-of-life are partly explained by sociodemographic and socioeconomic variation between adult men and women in the US: evidence from four US nationally representative data sets. Cherepanov, Dasha; Palta, Mari; Fryback, Dennis; Robert, Stephanie // Quality of Life Research;Oct2010, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1125
A correction to the article "Gender differences in health-related quality-of-life are partly explained by sociodemographic and socioeconomic variation between adult men and women in the US: evidence from four U.S. nationally representative data sets" that was published online on August 13, 2010...
- Beware firing worker who sleeps with the enemy. // HR Specialist: Minnesota Employment Law;Jul2013, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses the U.S. court case Aase v. Wapiti Meadows Community Technologies and Services which deals with the violation of marital status discrimination clause under the Minnesota Human Rights Act (MHRA).
- Elderly widows and widowers and their coresidents in late 19th- and early 20th-century England and Wales. Wall, Richard // History of the Family (Elsevier Science);2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p139
Determines the family and household patterns of widowers and widows in England and Wales. Determinants of living arrangements of the individuals; Influence of economic and cultural change on reshaping of family; Increase in resources of the elderly widowed.
- Happy couples 101: How to be one, stay one. Kleinman, Susan // Redbook;Feb2001, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p68
Gives tips on passionate marriage.
- The Impact of Doctoral Study on Marital Satisfaction. Brannock, Rebecca Groves; Litten, Mary Jo; Smith, Janet // Journal of College Counseling;Fall2000, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p123
Examines the impact of graduate programs on the marital relationships of doctoral students. Use of the Marital Adjustment Test; Analysis on the marital satisfaction of couples involved in marital therapy; Areas of discord affecting satisfaction.
- Relationship of parental alcoholism to family-of-origin functioning and current marital satisfaction. Campbell, James L.; Masters, Mark A.; Johnson, Mark E. // Journal of Addictions & Offender Counseling;Oct98, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p7
Examines the relationship between parental alcoholism, family-of-origin function and marital satisfaction. Indications that functioning is positively related to marital satisfaction; Individuals with alcoholic parents reporting lower family functioning; Interaction between gender and parental...
- EFFECTS OF PREVIOUS MARITAL STATUS ON FINANCIAL SECURITY IN THE SAA STUDY. Engel, Margorie // Stepfamilies;Winter99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on the effects of previous marital status on financial security.