- When in Rome. Rizzo, Alberto // WE Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p68
Presents photographs of various clothing worn in Rome, Italy. Price of the clothes; Who designed the clothes.
- Under $100. Fritz, L. // Bicycling;May90, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p78
Looks at three bargain cycling outfits that will make a cyclist look (and maybe ride) like a million. Includes source list.
- Hot pants. Pavelka, Ed; Blumenthal, Lise // Bicycling;Jan1994, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p76
Rates ten thermal tights suitable for subfreezing conditions. Rating basis includes price, sizes, primary material, front panel, ankle zippers, stirrups, waistband, reflective material and other versions. Assos' Thermo Bib Tight; Sugoi's P3 Stretch Entrant; Castelli's Thermodress; Shaver...
- Working on motherhood. Gray, P.S. // Black Enterprise;Jul90, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p70
Suggests ways for pregnant career women to maintain a professional look in a working maternity wardrobe. Where to find clothes; Borrowing; Renting; Maintaining a positive self-image; Staying in shape; Coordinating a wardrobe.
- 1989 casual clothing guide. // BMX Plus;Jul89, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p40
Presents a photo essay with text of casual clothing to wear from companies such as Vision, Dyno, Haro, and Ocean Pacific. Includes T-shirts, shorts, shin splints, shoes, and racing clothes.
- T-shirt shootout! Rocksanne // BMX Plus;Jan1992, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p16
Presents a look at the hottest new T-shirt styles for BMX riders. Includes styles from GT Bicycles, S&M Bicycles and Powerlite. Prices.
- 2B Homecooked Garments. // BMX Plus;Sep93, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p14
Features the t-shirt designs of 2B Homecooked Garments. Colors; Price; Other merchandise; Contact information.
- Old Zeke. Jim, Whittlin // Boys' Life;Oct91, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p41
Explains how to make Old Zeke, a classic neckerchief slide for Boy Scout uniforms. Materials needed; Chipping; Why you don't need to worry about mistakes.
- Creating the perfect clothing system. Getchel, Dave; Jenkins, Mark // Backpacker;Sep92, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p42
Offers suggestions for a well-planned layering system of clothing when preparing to venture to the backcountry. Versatility of multiple layers; Ability to quickly adjust insulation, ventilation and weather protection to suit the activity and prevailing weather; Layering techniques; Waterproof;...
- Clothing secrets. Getchell, Dave; Jenkins, Mark // Backpacker;Sep92, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p52
Offers suggestions on how to dress when hiking in the mountain, desert and temperate zones. Factors which affect clothing selection, such as time spent moving, additional luxuries, time spent in the sun and shade, personal warmth, and others; Base layers; Insulation layers; Shell layers;...