- TEN BEST IN TEN YEARS. Shore, Stephen // BRW;3/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p76
The article focuses on the top 10 blue-chip companies that expanded their quality of turbulent share within the short period of time. It states that one of the top 10 companies is the BHP Billiton Ltd. which is the biggest company in terms of capitalization and turns to be the world's biggest...
- FTSE blog: Resources soar as eurozone hope grows. // Fundweb;8/21/2012, p1
A blog related to blue-chip index is discussed.
- Swiss Take Command, Dream of Euro Trading. // Traders Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 208, p20
Reports on the role of the SWX Swiss Exchange in leading the operations of a pan-European trading at the stock market. Promotion of the Virt-x European platform by the SWX Swiss Exchange; Influence on the European blue-chip trading volume; Impacts on liquidity transactions from a national exchange.
- Battered Blue Chips In The Bargain Bin... Or Are They? // DRIP Investor;May2002, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
Analyzes the performance of a number of blue-chip stocks in the United States. Stock valuation; Strengths and weaknesses of the stocks; Recommendations.
- More than war driving stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/31/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 13, p3
Reports that a rally that brings the Dow Industrials and Dow Transports above their respective post-October highs would be a bullish development. Subscriber's maintenance of a sizable cash positions while looking for opportunities in buying quality stocks at attractive prices; Change in the...
- EXCHANGE. // Hungary A.M.;3/28/2014, p2
The article reports on rating of BUX index by the Budapest Stock Exchange and mentions that with the risk of economic sanctions against Russia Budapest parquet accelerated.
- EXCHANGE. // Hungary A.M.;10/16/2013, p1
The article focuses on the status of blue chips stock exchange in Budapest, Hungary which has a percentage increase of 0.88% throughout the Europe.
- PSE suffers privatization blues. Loula, Marek // Prague Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p23
Reports the performance of blue-chip utility stocks Unipetrol and CEZ with its ongoing privatization process in Czech Republic. Decline in the stocks of both companies; Impact of the decline on the main indices; Progress of stocks in the telecommunication industry.
- 15 blue chip firms earn Rs.176bn. // IBEX (Islamabad);Aug2014, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the combined profit after tax (PAT) earned by 15 blue chip companies listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange in Pakistan based on the Economic Survey 2013-2014.