- Influence of the novel antidepressant and melatonin agonist/serotonin2C receptor antagonist, agomelatine, on the rat sleep—wake cycle architecture. Descamps, Amandine; Rousset, Colette; Millan, Mark; Spedding, Michael; Delagrange, Philippe; Cespuglio, Raymond // Psychopharmacology;Jul2009, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p175
A correction to the article "Influence of the Novel Antidepressant and Melatonin Agonist/Serotonin2C Receptor Antagonist, Agomelatine, on the Rat Sleep-Wake Cycle Architecture," that was published in the May 5, 2009 issue of "Psychopharmacology" is presented.
- Correction. // British Journal of General Practice;Jun2011, Vol. 61 Issue 587, p382
A correction to the article "Patients' views of antidepressants: From first experiences to becoming expert" that was published in the 2011 issue is presented.
- Acute Stress Responsiveness of the Neurotrophin BDNF in the Rat Hippocampus is Modulated by Chronic Treatment with the Antidepressant Duloxetine. Molteni, Raffaella; Calabrese, Francesca; Cattaneo, Annamaria; Mancini, Michele; Gennarelli, Massimo; Racagni, Giorgio; Riva, Marco A. // Neuropsychopharmacology;Aug2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p2196
A correction to the article "Acute Stress Responsiveness of the Neurotrophin BDNF in the Rat Hippocampus is Modulated by Chronic Treatment with the Antidepressant Duloxetine," that was published in one of the previous issues is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Primary Psychiatry;Feb2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p18
A correction to slide 7 in the January 2009 "Primary Psychiatry" Expert Panel Supplement "The Role of L-methylfolate in Depressive Disorders" is presented.
- Use of anti-depressants and the risk of fracture of the hip or femur. Brand, M.; Pouwels, S.; Samson, M.; Staa, T.; Thio, B.; Cooper, C.; Leufkens, H.; Egberts, A.; Verhaar, H.; Vries, F. // Osteoporosis International;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1715
A correction to the article "Use of Anti-Depressants and the Risk of Fracture of the Hip or Femur" in the previous issue is presented.
- Agomelatine, the first melatonergic antidepressant: discovery, characterization and development. de Bodinat, Christian; Guardiola-Lemaitre, Béatrice; Mocaër, Elisabeth; Renard, Pierre; Muñoz, Carmen; Millan, Mark J. // Nature Reviews Drug Discovery;Sep2010, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p743
A correction to the article "Agomelatine, the first melatonergic antidepressant: discovery, characterization and development" by Christian de Bodinat, Pierre Renard, and Mark J. Millan, which was published in the previous issue of "Nature Reviews Drug Discovery" is presented.
- Correction. // American Family Physician;5/1/2003, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p1874
Presents a correction to the article 'Antidepressants: Update on New Agents and Indications,' published on the February 1, 2003 issue of the journal 'American Family Physician.'
- Corrigendum: Antidepressant, anxiolytic and anorectic effects of a melanin-concentrating hormone-1 receptor antagonist. Borowsky, B.; Durkin, M.M.; Ogozalek, K.; Marzabadi, M.R.; DeLeon, J.; Heurich, R.; Lichtblau, H.; Shaposhnik, Z.; Daniewska, I.; Blackburn, T.P.; Branchek, T.A.; Gerald, C.; Vaysse, P.J.; Forray, C. // Nature Medicine;Sep2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p1039
Presents a correction to the article 'Antidepressant, anxiolytic and anorectic effects of a melanin-concentrating hormone-1 receptor antagonist,' published in the September 2002 issue of the journal 'Nature Medicine.'
- Erratum to: DHEA metabolism to the neurosteroid androsterone: a possible mechanism of DHEA's antidepressant action. Ben Dor, Rivka; Marx, Christine; Shampine, Lawrence; Rubinow, David; Schmidt, Peter // Psychopharmacology;Oct2015, Vol. 232 Issue 19, p3683
No abstract available.