- CME Gastroenterology SAQs (71574) Self-assessment questionnaire. Bosanko, Nick // Clinical Medicine;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p593
A quiz concerning the self-assessment questionnaire on CME Gastroenterology is presented.
- DDIonline.com launches! // Display & Design Ideas;Jun2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that "DDI Magazine," has launched a new uniform resource locator (URL) www. ddionline.com for its website.
- Culture and Arts. // Lebanon Country Review;2010, p143
The article lists useful uniform resource locators for students of culture including http://www.national-anthems.net/, www.earthcalendar.net/index.php, and http://recipes.wuzzle.org/.
- TTGina. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/8/2012, Issue 2995, p54
The article offers information on a reader's trip to Yorkshire, England, and a website, Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, offers every couple their own Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
- CORRECTION:. // EventDV;Apr2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p7
A correction to the article "Deconstructing the Demo" that was published in the March 2009 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;3/3/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p1
A correction to the Web site address in the article "Absolut Mango" that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;1/2/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p0003
A correction to the article "New York, New York" in the December 12, 2011 issue is presented which discusses NewYears.com's marketing of local venue tickets for the New Year's Eve.
- READER SERVICE PAGE. // Water Technology;Oct2013, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p34
A list of advertisers is presented with their corresponding uniform resource locator (URL).
- Correction: Structure Modeling of All Identified G Protein-Coupled Receptors in the Human Genome. Zhang, Yang; DeVries, Mark E.; Skolnick, Jeffrey // PLoS Computational Biology;Mar2006, Vol. 2 Issue 3, pe29
A correction to the article "Structure Modeling of All Identified G Protein-Coupled Receptors in the Human Genome" that was published in a previous issue is presented.