- Mindray Debuts Color Ultrasound System. Vasko, Cat // Medical Imaging;May2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p13
The article offers information on the DC-6 color diagnostic ultrasound system from Mindray medical International Ltd.
- Mindray initiates voluntary recall for anesthesia system. // Medical Device Daily;11/15/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p5
This article reports on a voluntary recall initiated by Mindray Medical International Ltd. involving the A3/A5 Anesthesia Delivery System.
- RSNA notebook. // Medical Device Daily;12/3/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 232, p4
The article probes into an upgrade undertaken by Mindray Medical International Limited for its M5 ultrasound system.
- Special meeting saves hospital nearly $50K. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;1/7/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p1A
The article reports on the approval of the district board of Wilson Memorial Hospital in Texas for the purchase of a patient cardiac monitoring telemetry system from medical equipment manufacturer Mindray Medical International Ltd. which saves the hospital nearly $50,000.
- Hummingbird Selected by Mindray for Artema Technology AION Platinum Multi-Gas Analyzer. // Sensors;1/17/2014, p1
The article reports that Hummingbird Sensing Technology has been selected by medical equipment maker Mindray to supply its Artema Technology AION Platinum Multi-gas Analyzers.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/14/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 241, p8
The article reports on a distribution agreement between iMDsoft, provider of clinical information systems, and Mindray, a medical device manufacturer.
- Mindray to acquire Shenke Medical. // Medical Device Daily;3/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on an agreement by Mindray Medical to acquire a controlling stake of Shenke Medical.
- Mindray receives order for patient Monitors. // Medical Device Daily;1/24/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the order received by Mindray Medical International for patient monitors in Canada.
- Mindray in plan to acquire WDSI for $35.5 million. // Medical Device Daily;6/8/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 109, p3
The article reports that Mindray Medical International has agreed to acquire a controlling stake of Wuhan Dragonbio Surgical Implant, a domestic medical orthopedic products provider in China.