- Yokel Bites the Big Apple. Vickers, Montgomery // Review of Optometry;05/15/2000, Vol. 137 Issue 5, p23
Compares the characteristics of small-town eye doctors and big-city eye doctor based on the experiences of the author in New York, New York. Interest of town doctors toward demonstrations of the diagnostic equipment; Level of participation during forums and conventions; Differences lifestyle...
- Paperless Practice. Kelly, Joyce // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2001, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the adoption of an electronic physician practice at the Northwest Diagnostic Clinic in Cedar Park, Texas. Benefits of the approach; Popular application of the technology.
- Otolaryngology in Atlantic Canada: Practitioners' Perspectives. Pelausa, Edilberto O. // Journal of Otolaryngology;Jan/Feb1999, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p31
Objective: A survey was conducted to assess practice conditions in Atlantic Canada for 1996. Method: Otolaryngologists in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland/Labrador with at least 1 year of practice experience in the area were canvassed regarding general work...
- Family doctors: their choice of practice strategy. Bosanquet, Nick; Leese, Brenda // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/13/1986, Vol. 293 Issue 6548, p667
Examines the practice decisions of family doctors in the north of England. Influence of economic conditions on practice strategy; Factors affecting primary care innovation; Details on the implementation of primary care professionals standards.
- concierge medicine. MARSHALL, SAMANTHA // Town & Country;Jan2011, Vol. 165 Issue 5638, p102
The article presents information on concierge medical practices.
- THE PLATINUM PRACTICES. // Town & Country;Jan2011, Vol. 165 Issue 5638, p107
The article focuses on some of the concierge-medicine practices of the U.S., including Elite Personal Physician Services, and MD 2.
- Personal View. Steel, G.C. // British Medical Journal;4/22/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6119, p1049
Comment on the anesthetic practice in Great Britain. Use of adjuvants; Parallelism in the administration of oxygen; Inclusion of unnecessary intubation and application to giving postoperative oxygen.
- Standardization of GCP Training. Warden, John // Applied Clinical Trials;Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Case for Universal GCP Education" in the previous issue of the journal.
- MINERVA. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/28/92, Vol. 305 Issue 6865, p1374
Relates the several experiences of the physicians in clinical practices. Principles of family medicine; Factors influencing the delayed of house calls; Role of the government in improving the medical experiences of the medical students.