- Level-headed returns. Nairne, Michael // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on how financial advisers can help their clients make sensible business decisions with reference to an investment policy statement (IPS). Reasons for the development of an IPS; Benefits of an IPS; Information on an IPS; Advantages of an IPS; Reference to a study by G.P. Brinson, L.R....
- Chicago's largest benefits consultants. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p21
Presents information on the largest benefits consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area.
- Working with consultants on facilities location projects. Harding, Charles F. // Economic Development Review;Spring91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on working with consultants. Difficulties that may be encountered; Objective of most consulting firms; Ways in which consultants may provide value to a client; Guiding rules; Working with consultants important aspect of economic developer's job; Professional economic...
- Should you hire a consultant for your start-up? Phillips III, Reed // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p86
Presents the experience of the author on magazine consultants. Comparison between `macro' and `micro' consultants; Advantages and disadvantages of hiring consultants.
- Top technical consultants. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p32
Presents a chart of the top technical consultants in Long Island, New York, ranked according to the number of its Long Island employees. Includes Lockwood Kessler & Bartlett; Programming Concepts; Airometric Systems.
- Las Vegas Financial Advisors. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p46
Presents a chart ranking financial advisors in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The last thing you need is another consultant. Bentley, Trevor // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jun98, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p42
Provides information on consultants which played the role as the non-involved and confidential advisor. Significant influence of consultants in many business boardrooms; Some of the reasons consultants are hired; Critical part of consulting; Problems faced by consultants.
- Getting help from consultants. Grassell, Milt // Supervision;Aug92, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p7
Part I. Discusses information about consultants. Kinds of consultants; Categories of independent consultants; History of consultants; Reasons for hiring consultants.
- Consultants. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p148
Presents a consultants listing which is made up of companies whose main focus is in consulting.
- Ten commandments for consultants. Mansdorf, Zack // Occupational Hazards;Sep97, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p19
Presents ten commandments for prospective safety and health consultants.