- Erratum. // National Tax Journal;Jun99, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p323
Presents a correction to the article "Comment: Social Security and Private Saving," that was previously published in the June 1998 issue of the "National Tax Journal."
- CORRECTIONS. // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p14
A correction to the article "Manage Your Money Like a Man...or a Woman" that was published in the November 2010 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // NYSUT United;Feb2013, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p5
A correction to the article regarding retirement security list of Social Security's taxable salary that was published in the December 2012 issue is presented.
- Correction. // American Banker;8/4/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 149, p20
Presents a correction to a page 4 article in the Aug. 2, 2005 issue of "American Banker" regarding a campaign to promote direct deposit of Social Security.
- Correction. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p16
A clarification is presented to the an article in the October 2012 issue related to a husband and wife claiming Social Security spousal benefits at the same time.
- Social Security--correction. // Accountancy;Mar1992, Vol. 109 Issue 1183, p50
Presents a correction to an article about the Social Security benefits as regards statutory maternity pay and statutory sick pay in Great Britain, published in the January 1992 issue of the journal "Accountancy."
- Addendum to "Chile's Social Security Reform, After Ten Years". Robert J.; Myers // Benefits Quarterly;1993 First Quarter, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p102
Presents corrections to the article ï¿½Child Social Security Reform, After Ten Years,ï¿½ by Robert J. Myers, which was originally published in the 1992, third quarter edition of the periodical ï¿½Benefits Quarterlyï¿½.
- Clarifications. // Consumer Reports;Dec2011, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p5
Corrections are presented to articles in the October 2011 issue regarding the way the gas engine in the Chevrolet Volt automobile recharges the car's battery and how calculations used for an article about Social Security benefits were adjusted to account for part-time employment.
- CORRECTIONS. // Money;Feb2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p18
A correction is presented to the articles "Worth it or Not? The Registered Traveler Program," "How They'll Save Social Security," and " Can I Unroll My Rollover IRA?," all from the January, 2008 issue.