- Correction:. // Buildings;Aug2011, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p15
A correction to the article "67 Top Money-Saving Products," in the June 2011 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p2
A correction to the article "Maine Turnpike Agency Upgraded Ahead of Deal" that was published in the February, 2012 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Inside Tucson Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p5
A correction to the article related to the University of Arizona's local economic impact in the February 20 issue is presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Money;Jul2011, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p10
A correction to the article â€œ100 Best Money Movesâ€ that was published in the May 2011 issue is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Feb2002, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p377
Provides a corrected reprint to an article previously published in February 2002 issue of the 'The Quarterly Journal of Economics.'
- CORRECTIONS. // Agent's Sales Journal;May2010, p8
Corrections to articles including "Health Savings Accounts: How to Prepare Your Business and Your Clients" that was published in the March 2010 issue and "The 2010 Annuity Market Study: Trends & Innovation in a Changing Industry" that was published in the April 2010 issue are presented.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33105, p2
Corrections to articles about the estimated savings of eliminating the Federal Family Education Loan program and the timing of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s upgrade of Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. are presented.
- Appreciating U.S. saving and investment. Dewald, William G.; Ulan, Michael // Business Economics;Jan1992, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p42
Questions the validity of some standard national saving and investment statistics in the United States. Standard evidence of inadequate saving and investment; Increase in gross saving and investment in the 1980s; Higher real saving and investment than nominal saving and investment in the 1980s;...
- A reply to Dewald and Ulan. Hoover, Dennis K. // Business Economics;Jan1992, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p47
Comments on an article by William G. Dewald and Michael Ulan questioning the validity of some standard national saving and investment statistics in the United States. Rejection of the author's argument that low saving is a major economic problem in the country; Standard definition of saving;...