Correction: Total industry inventories set record
- Trailers & bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Feb98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p88
Presents a selection of trailers and bodies for trucks. Rogers Brothers' Ultima Trailers; Fontainer Trailer Co.'s composite telescopic platform trailer, model LTP-4; Jerr-Dan Corp.'s HDL 1100/530 composite body wrecker.
- A life without trucks. Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;3/29/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5477, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the importance of truck trailers in the haulage industry in Great Britain.
- How to paint your truck (and other equipment). Sandlin, Bev // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p53
Gives tips on painting stock trailers and other equipment. Materials; Directions; Things to consider; Tips on brush painting vehicles. INSET: Tips for trailering..
- Trailers & bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Dec97, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p72
Presents several truck trailers available in the United States as of December 1997. Includes Acadia from Trans-Tech Industries; Refrigerated van body from Delta-Waseca Inc.
- WHITEHORSE COUNCIL PUTS TEBS TO THE TEST. // Government News;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p54
The article reports on the use of Knorr Bremse Trailer Electronic Braking System (TEBS) by Whitehorse City Council in Victoria to update its fleet of moving floor trailers for waste transfer duties.
- No weak links allowed. Marshall, Lawson // Fleet Equipment;Jan98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p35
Cites important considerations in determining the specifications of the undcarriage components of truck trailers. Gross vehicle weight; Number of axles and positions; Wheelbase; Availability of extra axles; Suspension and axles. INSETS: Pusher and tag axles.;Tridems prove productive for...
- The name of the game. Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;10/27/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5456, p3
The author applauds the decision of the British Department for Transport to change the name of longer semi-trailers to "high-volume trailers" and comments on trials regarding the trailers.
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.
- February's trailer net orders total 20,700. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decline in trailer net orders in February 2015 based on data from "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- US trailer net orders advance 32% in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that U.S. trailer net orders grew by 32 percent to 26,700 units as of June 2015, as stated by FTR Associates.