- Sporting goods retailer to expand Midvale store, open another... Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p7
Focuses on the plan of the Sportsman's Warehouse, a Midvale retailer to expand the size of its Salt Lake area store. Information on the plan of the company to open a store in Provo; Explanation of Stuart B. Utgaard, president of the company regarding the expansion.
- Sportsman's to open in Heber. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/10/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the plans of outdoor sporting goods retailer Sportsman's Warehouse for a new store that is set to open in Heber City, Utah, in spring 2015.
- Sport Chalet names new president. // Discount Store News;3/6/95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the appointment of Joe Coulombe as president, chief executive officer and director at Sport Chalet. Career background; Sam Allen as predecessor.
- Sport Chalet's 1st quarter up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the financial performance of sporting goods store Sport Chalet Inc. for the first quarter of 1996. Percent increase of retail sales; Contributing factors to decline in seasonal sales.
- Sportsman's Warehouse store to gain 10,000 square feet. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/5/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p8
Reports on the expansion of Sportsman's Warehouse in Provo, Utah. Construction company selected to perform the expansion; Plans for the store; Locations of Sportsman's other stores.
- RETAIL. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/29/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p17
Presents updates on the retail industry in Utah as of August 2005. Completion of the warehouse and distribution center of Sportsman's Warehouse Inc.; Closure of Pecks Building Supply.
- Seidler Backs Sportman's Warehouse Emergence. Terzo, Gerelyn // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p14
The article reports on the plan of Sportsman's Warehouse Inc. to rise from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by August 15, 2009 through a restructuring strategy to be sponsored by Seidler Equity Partners. Sportsman's Warehouse plans to continue operations at its 26 retail stores across the U.S....
- RETAILERS. // Black's Wing & Clay Waterfowl;2013, p73
No abstract available.
- IN THE NEWS. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/14/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 19, pA2
The article presents news briefs published in previous issues of the "Journal of Business." Sportsman's Warehouse has begun construction of a building in Coeur d'Alene. Lee Enterprise Inc. has sold its West Plains commercial printing operation. Vivato Networks has acquired the assets of the...