CORRECTIONS / CLARIFICATIONS
- BOOKMARKED. Gilpatrick, Kristin // Credit Union Management;Apr2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Provides information on the Web site of `The CEO Refresher,' a monthly publication that pertains to chief executive officers.
- Kyocera Exec Joins Zucotto Wireless. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
Reports business developments in San Diego, California as of June 2002. Recruitment of David Grooms to the position of chief executive officer of Zucotto Wireless Inc.; Development of wireless data link by Cubic Corp.; Approval of the patent for Ameranth Wireless Inc.
- Executive Desiderata. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p5
Presents some rules of engagement for chief executive officers in the wireless communications industry. Reminder in adding technology, services or companies; Step to be taken after sharing one's vision and wisdom; Concern over compulsive corporate buying.
- Restructured- but still in wireless. // Wireless Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p32
Interviews chief executive officer Michael Ricks of IMGO on wireless technology. Capital investment of the company; Enhancement of customer service; Improvement on the quality of the devices.
- The Danger Seeker. Vittore, Vince // Wireless Review;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p36
Relates the views of Hank Notthaft, chief executive officer of Danger Inc., on his company. Reason for working in Danger; Attraction to wireless technology; Goals in the software industry.
- The Player. McElligott, Tim // Wireless Review;Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p56
Presents the views of Scott Orr, chief executive and chief creative officer at Sorrent, regarding the wireless gaming business. Description of his childhood; Interests in the concepts of designing and producing; His analysis on wireless gaming operations.
- Kitchen sees opportunities for dealers in spectrum swap. N.C. // Mobile Radio Technology;May2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p34
Discusses the keynote speech of Jay Kitchen, chief executive of the Personal Communications Industry Association, during the 26th International Wireless Communications Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Status of the telecommunications industry; Solutions to specific problems facing the industry.
- Mobile entertainment market remains work in progress. Kapko, Matt // RCR Wireless News;6/16/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p20
Information about the panel discussion mobile phone companies at OnHollywood 2008 in California is presented. A panel of five CEOs made their various models and address in which Frank Barbieri, CEO of Transpera called a shift from transaction-based content including downloads and one-off...
- Sohu challenges global web firms with English site. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/24/2004, p15
This article reports that China Daily newspaper's online edition, chinadaily.com.cn, has tied up with internet portal Sohu to launch the 'China Daily-Sohu English" website. According to Charles Zhang, founder, CEO and president of Sohu, the newsite will give the portal an edge over the growing...