- The Beat Goes On. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p9
The article briefly discusses the publication's practice of rotating through columnists on an annual basis and presents an introduction to two articles in the current issue by writers new to the publication, "Proper Positioning for a More Profitable Practice' by Mitch Anthony and the "Life...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;7/26/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p10
No abstract available.
- George Kinder: Humanizing Money Matters. Opiela, Nancy // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p91
This article profiles George D. Kinder, author, founder of George D. Kinder Financial Services in Cambridge, Massachusetts and co-founder of the Nazrudin Group. Kinder is bringing issues of human development around money to the forefront of the financial planning profession. The Nazrudin...
- Kinder points to fivefold boost in business value. Scott, Tracey // Money Marketing;2/12/2009, p19
The article provides information on the benefits of the life planning movement as discussed by George Kinder, founder and president of Kinder Institute at the International Life Planning conference in February 2009 in London, England. Kinder indicates that combining life planning with a...
- Life planners urged to seek scale and serve middle market. // Money Marketing;6/25/2009, p8
The article discusses the issue on the accessibility to life planning and scalability of business models which Kinder Institute of Financial Planning founder George Kinder has raised to Profit Impact of Market Strategy 2009 delegates. Kinder stressed out that the integrity of life planning firms...
- MOVERS & SHAKERS 2005. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p55
Presents information on the results of a poll which selects the most influential financial planners and affiliated professionals in the U.S. for 2005. Themes in which respondents based their choices; Financial planners who are best known for their volunteer work with the Financial Planning...
- GEORGE KINDER. French, Kristen // Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p61
Features financial planner George Kinder, founder and executive director of Kinder Institute of Life Planning in the U.S. Contributions of Kinder to the development of the life planning movement; Achievements of Kinder in the field of life planning; Profile of Kinder.
- Setting priorities, goals. GEST, JAYNE // Smart Business Northern California;Apr2013, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p16
An interview with Norman M. Boone, founder and president of Mosaic Financial Partners Inc., is presented. When asked about financial planning, he refers to the importance of setting SMART goals, an acronym which stands for specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound goals, and...
- Life Planning and the Robo-Adviser Role. Kinder, George // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p34
An excerpt from the book "Model Integrity, Deliver Freedom: A Banking Manifesto and Life Planning Revolution" by George Kinder is presented.