- Running Strong. Praded, Joni // Animals;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 133 Issue 6, p16
Reports on tibial plateau leveling osteotomy, a surgical procedure for large dogs with bad knees.
- Erratum. // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p39
Presents a correction to the article "Two Stage Accu-Cut (TM) Osteotomy Guide Offers Patient-to-Patient Precision" that was previously published in the September 2004 issue of "Podiatry Management."
- Consider opening-wedge osteotomy for young patients with OA, varus deformity. Owens, Colleen // Orthopaedics Today Europe;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p11
The article discusses research on considering opening-wedge osteotomy for young patients with medical compartment osteoarthritis and varus deformity, conducted by E. K. Song, published in a 2010 issue of the "Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery."
- Osteotomy provides satisfactory results in treating knee arthritis in younger patients. Press, Robert // Orthopedics Today;Mar2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p31
The article discusses the role of osteotomy in treating knee arthritis.
- Erratum to: Adult de novo lumbar scoliosis. Posterior instrumented fusion with Smith-Peterson osteotomy, decompression and management of postoperative infection. Lamartina, Claudio; Petruzzi, Maria // European Spine Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p181
A correction to the article related to the use of posterior instrumented fusion with Smith-Peterson osteotomy for the management of postoperative infection is presented.
- Erratum to: Axial and torsional stability of an improved single-plane and a new bi-plane osteotomy technique for supracondylar femur osteotomies. Brinkman, J.-M.; Hurschler, C.; Staubli, A.; Heerwaarden, R. // Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1229
A correction to the article "Axial and Torsional Stability of an Improved Single-Plane and a New Bi-Plane Osteotomy Technique for Supracondylar Femur Osteotomies," by J.-M. Brinkman and colleagues, published in previous issue, is presented.
- Erratum to: A computer model for evaluating the osteotomy parameters of Chiari pelvic osteotomy. Karami, Mohsen; Savadkoohi, Dariush; Ghadirpour, Ali; Rahimpour, Sina; Azghani, Mahmood; Farahmand, Farzam // International Orthopaedics;Apr2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p619
A correction to the article "A Computer Model for Evaluating the Osteotomy Parameters of Chiari Pelvic Osteotomy" that was published in the online December 9, 2009 issue is presented.
- PERSPECTIVE. Overgaard, Soren // Orthopedics Today;Jul2011, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p32
The author comments on the study by Doctor Christoph E. Albers wherein Albers said that periacetabular osteotomies with an arhtrotomy performed by an orthopedist offered better offset correction and less risk of failure than with the surgeon's original series to treat developmental dysplastic hip.
- Erratum to: Less Invasive Rotational Acetabular Osteotomy for Hip Dysplasia. Maruyama, Masaaki; Wakabayashi, Shinji; Tensho, Keiji // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Apr2013, Vol. 471 Issue 4, p1397
A correction to the article "Less Invasive Rotational Acetabular Osteotomy for Hip Dysplasia," that was published in a previous issue is presented.