- Efficiency implications of the Sindell-Rexall rule. Speir, John P. // CATO Journal;Fall90, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p603
Focuses on the rule of market share liability. Division of damages under the theory of tort; Marginal benefits from providing care; High-care provider's costs; Efficiency implications; Abandonment of causality.
- North America at a glance. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, pG-23
Presents several statistical reports on market share, unit sales major-appliance market and major-appliance unit exports. 1995 Mexican market share on washers, refrigerators and gas ranges and their unit sales; 1995 and 1997 Canadian major-appliance market units; 1994 and 1995 United States...
- Share-of-market for major appliances: U.S. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, pG-21
Presents a graph showing the percentage share-of-market for major appliances in the United States.
- The dynamics of market shares: A disequilibrium model. Simonetti, Roberto; Peneder, Michael // International Advances in Economic Research;Nov95, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p446
Presents a research background focused on an empirical analysis of the dynamic behavior of market shares based on Fisher's equation of natural selection. Evolutionary content of the model; Bias in favor of the univariate time series models.
- Brazil has export potential for information tech firms. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;1/8/96, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p9
Reports that firms in the United States are gaining market share by tapping into the markets of developing countries. Expanding or developing international business opportunities in South America; Computer industry market; Need for computer technology; Sales figures.
- Cabover conundrum. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jan2003, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p43
Focuses on the increase in market share of cabover trucks in the U.S. Price of the cabovers; Marketing functions of Isuzu and General Motors; Impact of cabover platform on the truck market.
- 10 ways to raise your market share. // PHC Profit Report;09/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p4
Presents tips for businesses on raising market share. Includes the cutting of prices; Hiring away competitors' top employees; Increasing sales personnel; Stepping up of advertising and promotion; Opening of more locations in an area; Offering more liberal financing terms; Selling more products...
- Are Australian shares attractive at current levels? Abernethy, John // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2012, Issue 147, p14
The article discusses the state of the market shares in Australia.
- CLARIFICATION. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/19/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 38, p4
A correction to the article "Giants struggle for market share," which appeared in the August 22, 2008 issue is presented.