- Hopes rise for downsized Trump City design. P.D.S. // Architectural Record;May1991, Vol. 179 Issue 5, p22
Examines the proposed Riverside South residential and commercial development planned for Manhattan's West Side. Owner Donald Trump's original plans were nixed by civic groups. The new design is proposed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill's New Yorkoffice.
- Trump mounts bid to buy American for $7.5 billion. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/9/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p139
Reports on real estate investor Donald Trump's offer of $120 a share in cash for 62.7 million outstanding shares of AMR Corp., parent company of American Airlines. Reactions; Estimated AMR value and sales price; Other expected bidders.
- Trump will no longer be King of Atlantic city. P. // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p21
Reports on the reduced number of casinos owned by Donald Trump in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Demolition of Trump's World's fair casino due to losses; Reputation of Trump as king of the casino industry; Possibility of the control of the gambling mecca by either Arthur Goldberg of Park Place...
- Conversations. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 15 Issue 87, p32
Interviews Donald Trump on his plans of dealing with boardroom consensus in the 1990s. Trump's financial turnaround; Plans to take the casino operations public; Boards functioning as role models.
- Atlanta card firm faces getting aced by Trump. // Jet;7/31/89, Vol. 76 Issue 17, p23
Reports on a court battle between a black-owned Atlanta business card firm and billionaire Donald Trump over the use of the name `Trump Cards,' one of the company's products.
- Trump sells The Plaza for $325M. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p11
Reports on real-estate developer Donald Trump's sale of The Plaza hotel in New York, N.Y., to Prince Walid bin Talal of Saudi Arabia and Kewk Leng Peng, owner of the Singaporean-based CDL Hotels International Ltd. Value of the transaction; Terms of the deal.
- Trump balks at North Castle tax bill. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on comments made by Donald Trump, immediately after announcing plans for transforming North Castle, a Westchester's `Seven Spring' estate into a `world-class golf course.' Views on Trumps' statement by Anna Marie Marrone, tax assessor.
- Trump drops Davids Island plan, then resurrects an earlier... Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p16
Reports that Donald Trump is dropping his plans to construct mansions on Davids Island, for the resurrecting of a proposal for 2,000 luxury condominiums on the same property. Reasons for the change in Trump's plans; Comments on the plan change by key persons.
- Donald Trump may pump up the volume. Walls, J. // New York;4/20/92, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p13
Announces that Donald Trump, the developer and casino operator, is looking into starting a record company. A group of people in the industry have approached Trump concerning the deal; Trump and the Taj Mahal have recently been declared financially stable by the New Jersey Casino Control...
- T. without sympathy. Hamill, P. // Esquire;Dec89, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p59
Profiles multimillionaire Donald Trump who has no growth, no maturity, and no commitment to use his wealth and power for the good of society. The need to see his name in print; Successes; Failures.