- SINGAPORE: Brand building drives Petra FY growth. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);2/27/2014, p7
The article presents information on increase of sales and earnings of Singapore-based confectioner Petra Foods Ltd.
- SINGAPORE: Petra posts loss in Q1. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);5/11/2014, p7
The article reports on the net loss of Singaporean confectioner Petra Foods Ltd. amounting to $13.7 million in the first quarter of 2014.
- Petra Foods remains upbeat as earnings fall. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);11/15/2014, p1
A reprint of the article "Petra Foods remains upbeat as earnings fall" by Katy Askew, which appeared in the online resource' November 12, 2014 issue, is presented.
- Barry Callebaut Procures Cocoa Ingredients Division from Petra Foods. // Nutraceuticals World;Oct2013, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p27
The article reports that the acquisition of the Cocoa Ingredients Division from Petra Foods Ltd. has been successfully closed by Barry Callebaut AG.
- SINGAPORE: Brand building drives Petra FY growth. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/2/2014, p6
The article presents a reprint of the article "SINGAPORE: Brand building drives Petra FY growth," by Katy Askew, which appeared in the February 27, 2014 issue of "just-food.com." It reports that confectioner Petra Foods has achieved strong net earnings of 59.3 million dollars for the year to the...
- Barry Callebaut acquires Petra Foods' cocoa unit. // Dairy Foods;Jan2013, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p150
The article reports that Barry Callebaut in Zurich, Switzerland acquires the Cocoa Ingredients Division of Petra Foods Ltd. in Singapore, in which integration will make Barry Callebaut the largest global cocoa processor.
- Chocolate Craving. Doebele, Justin // Forbes Asia;9/4/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p130
The article features John Chuang, CEO of Southeast Asian chocolate company Petra Foods. Already the head of Southeast Asia's biggest confectionery company and cocoa processor, Chuang is nowhere near satiated. Petra also distributes third-party candy brands such as Toblerone and Mars, which...
- Nestle loses Petra Kit-Kat copycat case in Singapore. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);12/5/2014, p1
The article informs that a case has been lost by food and beverages company Nestle against Petra Foods in Singapore alleging that "Take It" chocolate wafer product of petra has infringed its intellectual property rights. It is noted that Justice Chan Seng Onn of the High Court in Singapore ruled...
- SINGAPORE: Forex weighs but Petra points to underlying growth. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);8/17/2014, p14
The article presents a reprint of the article "Singapore: Forex weighs but Petra points to underlying growth," which appeared in the August 14, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Food.Com." A drop in half-year profit posted by the Singapore-based confectioner Petra Foods Ltd. due to currency fluctuations...