- Erratum. // Radiologic Technology;May/Jun2012, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p446
A correction to the article "Solid Organ Donation and Transplantation," that was published in the March/April 2012 issue of the journal, is presented.
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;6/4/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p4
Corrections and clarifications to articles published in previous issues are presented, including a photograph caption accompanying the article "Getting Schooled in Governance" in the May 28, 2007 issue and an organ donation television show in the Netherlands.
- ERRATUM. // Vojnosanitetski Pregled: Military Medical & Pharmaceutical Journ;Jan2011, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p85
No abstract available.
- Transplants save lives. Csatari, J. // Boys' Life;Sep89, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p6
Examines the issue of donating organs and how discussing organ donation with your family can earn a new Boy Scout patch.
- Spare parts for the body. // Current Health 2;May84, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p3
During life, bits and pieces of the body are regularly lost with no ill effect. There are non-essential parts such as the appendix, tonsils and adenoids. There are also very essential parts. A look at body parts and what is being replaced. INSET: donating organs..
- Donating blood: A life-saving pint. Osborn, N.A. // Current Health 2;Nov88, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p18
Discusses blood donation. Meeting the requirements; How it's done; Testing blood; How long does it keep?
- Organ donation: Giving the gift of life. Webster-Davis, Donna // Essence (Essence);Jul96, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p134
Discusses Afro-Americans' involvement in organ donations. Figures on Afro-American organ donation; Cultural basis of abhorring organ donation; Negative implications.
- Private lives public scrutiny. B.J.C. // Hastings Center Report;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p2
Describes the public reaction to Mary and Abe Ayala's decision to have another child in the hopes of providing a bone marrow donor for their daughter. Immanuel Kant; Biomedical ethics.
- An alternative to property rights in human tissue. Swain, M.S.; Marusyk, R.W. // Hastings Center Report;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
Proposes a legal structure to deal with the issues involving human tissue. Property rights and the body; Legal precedents; DNA in the legal structure.