- License Renewal Update. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Fall2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p11
The article offers update on license renewal for all nursing professionals in North Dakota as of fall 2012. It informs that the nurses presently holding an active license that expires on December 31, 2012 will receive a postcard notification consisting information for online renewal of their...
- Requirements for Licensure Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Fall2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to license renewal requirements for licensed nurses in North Dakota including the practice requirements for license renewal in North Dakota, renewal of inactive license, and requirements regarding continuing education records for renewal.
- CE/CME @ RENEWAL. // Florida Nurse;Mar2013, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that the Florida Department of Health, division of Medical Quality Assurance (MQA) will verify practitioner's continuing education (CE) record in the electronic tracking system while renewing their license.
- Correction. // Standard (1708-9581);Winter2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p9
A correction to the news article on the jurisprudence exam that was published in the Fall 2012 issue is presented.
- Nursing License Renewal Schedule. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
A table is presented that shows the schedule of nursing license renewals in Kansas for 2014.
- ATTENTION--CHECK YOUR UAP/MA EXPIRATION DATES. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Spring2013, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
The article discusses how an Unlicensed Assistive Person/Technician and a Medication Assistant III can renew their expired registration on the North Dakota Board of Nursing website.
- Protect your Nursing License. Curfman Thompson, Judith // South Carolina Nurse;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
The article offers tips to protect the nursing license.
- Nursing License Renewal Schedule. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Apr-Jun2015, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
The article presents the Nursing License Renewal Schedule for April to September 2015.
- HRSA says nursing workforce is growing, becoming more diverse. // AHA News;10/4/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p7
The article reports that the Health Resources and Services Administration has announced the growth in the number of license registered nurses in the U.S. by 5.3 percent between 2004 and 2008.
- Taxing nurses twice? Trossman, Susan // American Nurse;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the proposal to increase license renewal fees of registered nurses in Ohio. Rate of the increase; Response of the nurses to the proposal; Purpose of the funds generated from the license fee.