- Erratum. // Palliative Medicine;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p663
The article presents corrections to the paper "Opioid purchases and expenditure in nine western European countries: are we killing off morphine?," published in a 2005 issue of the "Palliative Medicine" journal.
- Correction. // Hem/Onc Today;1/10/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p4
Corrections to the articles published in previous issues are presented, including the article "Cancer Pain Management Using Opioids in Renal or Hepatic Dynsfunction" in the October 10, 2008 and the article "ATLAS TIMI 46: Rivoraxaban Not Lower Endpoint of Death, MI, Stroke, Severe Ischemia...
- Corrigendum. // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Apr2009, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p1051
A correction to the article "Immune-cell derived opioids protect against neuropathic pain in mice" is presented.
- Additional Information Regarding Disposal of Medications. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;3/19/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p302
A correction to the article "Adult Use of Prescription Opioid Pain Medication Utah 2008" is presented.
- Corrections. // American Family Physician;5/15/2012, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p950
Corrections to several articles including "End-Stage Renal Disease: Symptom Management and Advance Care Planning" in the April 1, 2012 issue, "Opioid Antagonists for the Treatment of Alcohol Dependence" in the November 1, 2011 issue, and "Treatment and Prevention of Kidney Stones" in the...
- Erratum to: The Impact of Chronic Opioid Use on Colonoscopy Outcomes. Nusrat, Salman; Mahmood, Sultan; Bitar, Hussein; Tierney, William; Bielefeldt, Klaus; Madhoun, Mohammad // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Sep2015, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p2850
No abstract available.
- Further Reading. // Heroin & Other Opiates: Poppies' Perilous Children;2008, p119
A list of books related to opioids and opioid abuse is presented which includes "The Pursuit of Oblivion: A Global History of Narcotics" by Richard Davenport-Hines, "Opioids" edited by Nancy Harris, and "Substance Related Disorders and Their Treatment" by Joyce Libal.
- For More Information. // Heroin & Other Opiates: Poppies' Perilous Children;2008, p120
A list of web sites related to opioids and opioid abuse is presented which includes the sites of the American Pain Society, the American Society of Addiction Medicine and the Center for Drug Evaluation and Information.
- Behind the Scenes. // Best's Review;Jan2013, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the growing problem on the dependency and abuse of the use of opioid painkillers in the U.S.