- Defining ischaemia. Sperelakis, Nicholas // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/7/95, Vol. 311 Issue 7010, p890
Editorial. Focuses on the definition of ischemia. Role of myocardial cells in this condition; Involvement of slow calcium and ATP-regulated potassium channel; Mycocardial cells' protective response to ischemia; Body pH and ATP concentrations as intrinsic factors in the regulation of slow...
- Extended therapeutic window and functional recovery after intraarterial administration of neuregulin-1 after focal ischemic stroke. Xu, Zhenfeng; Croslan, DaJoie R.; Harris, Adalynn E.; Ford, Gregory D.; Ford, Byron D. // Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism;Sep2008, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p1643
A correction to the article "Extended therapeutic window and functional recovery after intraarterial administration of neuregulin-1 after focal ischemic stroke," that appeared in the 2008 issue.
- ERRATA. // Angiology;Jan1979, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p74
Presents a correction to the article "Ischemia of Toes As a Presenting Symptom in Primary Thrombocytosis: Case Reports" that was previously published in the October 1978 issue of the journal "Angiology."
- THE DELTA AND EPSILON ISOFORMS OF PROTEIN KINASE C HAVE OPPOSING ACTIONS IN HUMAN ATRIAL MUSCLE DURING SIMULATED ISCHAEMIAâ€”REPERFUSION INJURY. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA55
Presents an abstract to the article "The Delta and Epsilon Isoforms of Protein Kinase C Have Opposing Actions in Human Atrial Muscle During Simulated Ischaemia-Reperfusion Injury," by D. M. Yellon, D. J. Hausenloy, and V. Sivaraman.
- GSK-3B IS NOT A NECESSARY SIGNALLING INTERMEDIATE IN POSTCONDITIONING. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA56
An abstract of the article "GSK-3B is Not A Necessary Signalling Intermediate in Postconditioning" by JE Clerk, MS Marber, and IG Webb is presented.
- ISCHAEMIC LEFT VENTRICULAR DYSFUNCTION IS ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED DYSSYNCHRONY. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA70
An abstract of the article "Ischaemic Left Ventricular Dysfunction is Associated With Increased Dyssynchrony," by SN. Khan et al. is presented.
- A COMPARISON OF FRACTIONAL FLOW RESERVE AND MIBI-SPECT TO DETECT ISCHAEMIC TERRITORIES IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIVESSEL CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA131
Presents an abstract to the article "A Comparison of Fractional Flow Reserve and Mibispect to Detect Ischaemic Territories in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease," by T. Cuisset, E. Wyffels, and N. Melikian.
- ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN METHODS OF MEASUREMENT OF ASPIRIN RESISTANCE AND THEIR TEMPORAL VARIATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH ISCHAEMIC HEART DISEASE. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA137
Presents an abstract to the article "Associations Between Methods of Measurement of Aspirin Resistance and Their Temporal Variations in Patients with Ischaemic Heart Disease," by C. Patterson, A. R. Muir, and M. F. McMullin.
- ISCHAEMIC STROKE SECONDARY TO PULMONARY ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION: DETERMINANTS OF RISK AND PREVENTION OF EMBOLISATION. Jenkins, IH; Jackson, JE; Kulinskaya, E; Shovlin, CL // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Mar2008, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p348
An abstract of the article "Ischaemic Stroke Secondary to Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation: Determinants of Risk and Prevention of Embolisation," by I. H. Jenkins, J. E. Jackson, E. Kulinskaya, and C. L. Shovlin is presented.
- PI3K rescues the detrimental effects of chronic Akt activation in the heart during ischemia/reperfusion injury. Pugliese, Alberto; Brown, Douglas; Garza, David; Murchison, Djanira; Zeller, Markus; Redondo, Maria J.; Diez, Juan; Eisenbarth, George S.; Patel, Dhavalkumar D.; Ricordi, Camillo // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Feb2006, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p548
A corrections to the article "PI3K rescues the detrimental effects of chronic Akt activation in the heart during ischemia/reperfusion injury" that was published in a previous issue of the Journal of Clinical Investigation is presented.