- So all might eat. Vandyk, Anthony // Air Transport World;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p76
Reviews the performance of Gate Gourmet in the catering market. Its entry into the market; Its progress. INSET: Modern Kitchen by Anthony Vandyk..
- Chefs gala raises $180,000 for child advocacy center. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p22
Presents highlights of the 2000 Annual Chef's Celebrity Gala in Memphis, Tennessee, sponsored by Gate Gourmet International. Amount raised for the Memphis Child Advocacy Center; Attendees.
- gategroup to develop business aviation unit in Abu Dhabi. // PAX International;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Gate Gourmet Inc. of gategroup will operate an on-site kitchen to serve business aircraft at Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi.
- AIRLINE outlook. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/11/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p17
Reports developments related to global aviation industry as of February 2002. Provision of adequate security around the out-of-service aircraft; Acquisition of the Zurich-based Gate Gourmet by the investors in the United States; Focus on the transatlantic operations.
- Gate Gourmet opens new unit in Guayaquil. // PAX International;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the flight-catering kitchen opened by Gate Gourmet Inc. in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Swissair sale keeps lawyers fighting. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;10/28/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the near completion of negotiations for the acquisition of airline catering company Gate Gourmet. Negotiation among Allen and Overy, Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton and Swiss firm Homburger; Imminent acquisition by U.S. private equity firm Texas Pacific Group; Stages of the...
- Gate adds flights at Turkish Airlines. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/27/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4261, p14
Reports on catering services provided by Gate Gourmet on several flights at Turkish Airlines, as of February 2003. Background on the company; Value of its operations turnover for 2001.
- New Zealand new spot for gategroup expansion. // PAX International;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
The article informs about the expansion plan of an airline catering firm Gate Gourmet Inc. by the initiation of its full-service catering and provisioning operation in New Zealand with the major focus on strengthening its core catering and in-flight services portfolio.
- Spanish carrier picks Gate Gourmet for retail. // PAX International;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the contract signing between the Spanish low-cost carrier (LCC) Vueling and Gate Gourmet Inc. that would allow the latter to give onboard retail services.