- Matching Two Imagined Clocks: the Functional Anatomy of Spatial Analysis in the Absence of Visual Stimulation. // Cerebral Cortex;Jul2000, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p727
Presents errors that occurred in the article, 'Matching Two Imagined Clocks: the Functional Anatomy of Spatial Analysis in the Absence of Visual Stimulation,' by Luigi Trojano, Dario Grossi, David E.J. Linden, Elia Formisano, Hans Hacker, Friedhelm E. Zanella, Rainer Goebel and Francesco Di...
- Mistakes. Sharratt, Gene; Wall, Eldene // OfficePro;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p21
Provides tips on how to turn mistakes into opportunities. Why mistakes are painful; Ways to overcome the fear of mistakes; How to react when wrongfully blamed.
- Leading Off. // Sports Illustrated;04/24/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 17, p4
Exclusion. Please delete.
- Runs, hits, errors. Marty, Martin E. // Christian Century;2/26/97, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p231
Reflects on the author's mistakes in 1996. Failure to watch games of the Chicago White Sox baseball team; Foreword on Warren L. Vinz's book `Pulpit Politics: Faces of Protestant Nationalism in the Twentieth Century.'
- Errata. // Minnesota State Register;2/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p927
The article offers information regarding the criteria for submitting information for errata section of the Minnesota State Register.
- CORRECTIONS. // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/14/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 20, p2A
This section informs readers that any erroneous reflection upon the character, standing or reputation of any person, firm or corporation appearing in the publication will be corrected.
- CORRECTIONS. // Wyoming Business Report;Oct2014, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p4A
The article encourages readers to write to the editor if ever they spot an error in any of the articles published within the issue for corrections.
- CORRECTION. // InfoWorld;7/10/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p5
A correction to the article "Who's Rapping at Your Network Door?" published in the June 5, 2006 is presented.
- Correction. // American Banker;8/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 166, p20
Corrects a misidentification of Richard Casey in the August 26, page one story "A Venture Veteran's New Bank Targets Start-Ups".
- CORRIGENDUM: Abstract PIII-59: The Pharmacokinetics of YM150, an Oral Direct Factor XA Inhibitor, Exhibits Dose Proportionality with no Clinically Relevant Effect of Ethnicity or Gender. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Mar2011, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p468
A correction to the article "Abstract PIII-59: The Pharmacokinetics of YM150, an Oral Direct Factor XA Inhibitor, Exhibits Dose Proportionality with no Clinically Relevant Effect of Ethnicity or Gender" that was published in the 2011 issue is presented.