- CORRECTION. // ABA Banking Journal;May2008, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p10
A correction to the article "Tough Time for That IPO," which appeared in the April 208 issue of "ABA Banking Journal" is presented.
- Correction. // BioWorld Today;4/20/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 77, p2
A correction to the article about the initial public offering of pharmaceutical firm NeurogesX Inc. is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Nonwovens Markets;12/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p3
A correction to the article "Pegas Raised â‚¬ 118M in Dual Market IPO" that was published in the issue of the journal is presented.
- CORRECTION. // On Wall Street;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
Presents a correction to the article "Playing the Energy Boom," by Elizabeth Wine in the August 2005 issue of "On Wall Street" magazine.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;8/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p0002
A correction to the article "Fairway's IPO Feeds Growth" that appeared in the August 13, 2012 issue is presented.
- Clarification. // Medical Device Daily;2/23/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p3
A correction to the article about the initial public offering of IceCure in the February 10, 2011 issue is presented.
- Corrections(Letter). // Fortune;3/18/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p26
Several corrections to previous articles, including "Will Fox Ever Grow Up?," that was published in the March 4, 2002 issue, "X-treme Profits," that was published in the March 4, 2002 issue, and How D.C. Could Spread Enronitis," that was published in the March 4, 2002 issue, are presented.
- CORRECTION/CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;12/10/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p4
The article states about a clarification by United Parcel Service (UPS) Inc. and about a correction. UPS spokesperson, clarifying his statements to, Pensions & Investments magazine, for the story in the 26 November issue, stated that the company has not yet decided about the hiring of an...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p52
Presents charts related to initial public offerings in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003.