- Stacking Up Against the Major Players. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p20
The article focuses on a proposed solution by video-on-demand (VOD) network Music Choice to its audience measurement challenges. The company plans to start pitching its advertising potential to buyers based on how Music Choice compares to a network buy in a prime-time show, rather than by using...
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;5/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 103, p3
Reports on the promotion of Christina Tancredi to executive vice president at Music Choice.
- MY Day. Pham, Alex // Billboard;12/7/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 47, p9
The article presents the comments of Christina Tancredi, a chief operating officer for the Music Choice cable television music broadcast service company, in which she discusses a typical daily schedule which involves meetings, phone calls, and commuting.
- FiOS to upgrade widgets. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/20/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 14, p12A
The article reports on the plan of Verizon to extend its fiber optic service (FiOS) widgets to third-party developers in Long Island, New York. The widgets feature micro-blogging platform while watching a television show. It notes that one of the widgets is capable to update user profile in...
- FTTP boosts cabled fiber market worldwide in 2004. Fuller, Meghan // Lightwave;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p58
Reports on the "WorldWide Optical Fiber and Cable" market report from 2004 to 2009 from KMI. Impact of fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP) products on the cabled fiber market; Demand in North America; Contribution by Verizon's FTTP initiative.
- Cable capers. Parthenios, Amalia D. // Telephony;7/23/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p24
Discusses the impact of the theft of telecommunication cables from Pacific Bell Corp. and Verizon Communications Inc., telecommunications companies in Southern California. Customers affected; Cost of replacing the cable; Reward offered by the companies for information leading to the thieves;...
- Verizon notes 17,000 miles of fiber infrastructure deployed to date in New York City. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;May2014, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the proposed plan of broadband and telecommunications company Verizon Communications Inc. to install a fiber network infrastructure for its fiber optic cabling services in New York City.
- Verizon Unhooks 30 Subs. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that Verizon Communications will disconnect 30 of its fiber optic services or FiOS video customers in the village of Great Neck, New York. According to Verizon, the customers were erroneously connected in advance when the company was negotiating a franchise in the area....
- Dimming the lights on fibre. Collins, Jonathan // Total Telecom Magazine;Nov2003, p16
Focuses on the admission by Verizon Communications, BellSouth and SBC Communications that the prize of their plan to bring fibre telecommunications network to homes across the United States may be beyond their ability to pay. Information on a study which assessed the cost of bringing fibre...