- Transforming your firm tools and products for successful technology consulting. // Accounting Technology;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 13, pMS3
Discusses the role of consulting firms such as accounting and auditing in boosting small businesses' productivity. Reasons for consulting firms to establish business systems consulting practices; Consulting firm as the greatest source of revenue; Roles of Bix Six accounting firms in business...
- Building a profitable consulting division. Martinez, Juan Lorenzo // Accounting Technology;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 13, pMS23
Provides insights into building a profitable consulting division. Importance of focusing on organizational issues; Services to provide; Gaining the necessary staff expertise; Pricing services; Helping the division grow; Importance of training and education programs to clients.
- Largest Benefits Consulting Companies. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p66
Presents statistics related to top benefits consulting companies of New York area ranked by number of New York area professionals as of December 30, 2002. Compensation details of listed companies; Contact information of listed companies; Eligibility criteria for companies for their appearance...
- The value of establishing an agency consulting relationship. Di Stefano, Paul J. // Forum (10566937);Jan1998, Issue 188, p6
Focuses on the value of consulting expertise. Circumstances requiring consulting representation; Issues which a consultant reviews in a strategic planning assignment when reviewing the aspects of the agency operations; Importance of networking in a consultant's value.
- Sharing the risk. Hasek, Glenn // Industry Week/IW;05/04/98, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p50
Reports that value-, performance-, and equity-based fee structures are becoming more common among smaller management-consulting firms. Percentage of fees which are linked to company performance; Comments from Steve Savia, chairman emeritus of the New York-based Institute of Management...
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2008 Supplement, Vol. 54 Issue 68, p168
The article lists environmental consulting firms in New York including Miller Environmental Group, H2M and ATC Associates.
- TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2008 Supplement, Vol. 54 Issue 68, p189
The article lists technical consulting firms in New York including Custom Computer Specialists, Dimension Data, Svam International Inc.
- Faculty Consulting Practices. Quittmeyer, Charles L. // Journal of the Academy of Management;Apr60, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p41
Deals with a study on the consulting practices of Academy of Management faculty members in 1959. Attitudes of administrators toward faculty consulting; Pricing of faculty consulting; Overview of competition between faculty consulting and management consulting firms.
- Strategists wrong-footed. // Management Today;Jul95, p10
Focuses on consulting firms in Great Britain. Industry executives' comments about the market; Company officers' attitudes concerning consultants.
- Consultants corner. // Pit & Quarry;Dec97, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p60
Presents a list of consulting firms in the pit and quarry industry in the United States. Includes Resource Management Associates Inc.; Consulting Geological Services; Stone Products Consultants.