- Errors & Omissions. // Business Insurance;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 51, p4
A correction to the article "Bigger Is Not Always Better With Benefit Consulting Firms," that was published in the December 10, 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/3/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p2
A correction to the article "Top Ranks List of Financial Consultants," in a previous issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Industry Week/IW;Sep2009, Vol. 258 Issue 9, p12
A correction to the article "The Promise of India" that was published in the July 2009 issue is presented.
- Correction. // American Banker;8/30/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 167, p20
States there was an error in Friday's paper on page 11: the note for the first Viewpoint article about Consultants 2 Go should have put an office in Berkeley Heights, N.J.
- CORRECTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS. // Crain's New York Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p2
Corrections to two articles in the January 17, 2011 issue, are presented, including one on actress Elly Berke, and another on human resources consulting firm Administaff Inc.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/11/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p2
Corrections to the Book of Lists published in the December 31, 2007 issue are presented, including the address of NTH Consultants Ltd., name of the managing partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, and the absence of WW Group Inc. from the list of largest women-owned businesses.
- You are bashing the wrong company! We are Hayes, not HAYNES; Social media typo fuels online bashing of wrong company. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p207
The article focuses on the impact of social media typographical error in incorrectly targeted company. It features the case of Hayes Management Consulting, a healthcare consulting firm, which was incorrectly associated with the incident of employee termination due to cancer at Haynes Management,...
- Transforming your firm tools and products for successful technology consulting. // Accounting Technology;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 13, pMS3
Discusses the role of consulting firms such as accounting and auditing in boosting small businesses' productivity. Reasons for consulting firms to establish business systems consulting practices; Consulting firm as the greatest source of revenue; Roles of Bix Six accounting firms in business...
- Building a profitable consulting division. Martinez, Juan Lorenzo // Accounting Technology;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 13, pMS23
Provides insights into building a profitable consulting division. Importance of focusing on organizational issues; Services to provide; Gaining the necessary staff expertise; Pricing services; Helping the division grow; Importance of training and education programs to clients.