- More MGM. Rigual, Luis R.; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Brazil-based MGM Gold's teamup with United States-based Galaxy Latin America to further broaden its reach in the region.
- ISN in joint venture with China TV. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p2
Reports on the joint venture between the International Shopping Network (ISN) and China Central Television to broadcast home shopping programming in China beginning January 1995. Plans for the show `World Window Shopping'; Expected first-year sales; Products to be sold.
- ITV attempts to express best intention through new idents. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p20
Reports that ITV cable television network unveiled its idents (logo) in October 1998, with reference to BBC2 cable television network's idents which were introduced in 1991. Reference to ITV's LWT logo; Comments from John Hardie, ITV's marketing director; Importance of idents.
- Nickelodeon in talks to produce UPN kids blocks. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
Reports that the broadcast network UPN is negotiating with Nickelodeon about programming its weekday afternoon and Sunday kids blocks. How an alliance with Nickelodeon will benefit UPN; Success of Nickelodeon; Comments from UPN chief executive officer Dean Valentine; Why a deal between UPN and...
- Discovery Kids additions. Johnson, Debra; McCormick, Nicole // Broadcasting & Cable;12/09/96, Vol. 126 Issue 51, p100
Reports that Discovery's Discovery Kids Channel in Latin America has secured rights to two TVOntario properties.
- MTV finds new home. // Daily Variety;02/20/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 56, p14
Reports on the selection of television channel TeleMontecarlo as the carrier of MTV Italy.
- CNN finds new global friends. Cook, Richard // Campaign;12/12/97, Issue 50, p16
Reports on South Africa-based SABC television network's affiliation with CNN. Duration of the agreement.
- Galavision signs with Nielsen. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;5/9/94, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p8B
Reports on the cable television network Galavision's expansion of its programming ties to sister network Univision and the signing with Nielsen's Hispanic Television Index. Number of subscriptions to the network; Cruciality of Galavision's move; Consolidation of Galavision's management under...
- CanalSat pact prompts Mickey to learn French. Schuman, Joseph // Variety;4/15/96, Vol. 362 Issue 11, p82
Reports on an announced agreement from Disney Channel with CanalSatellite in Paris for France to show a French version of the Mouse network slated to be debuted in 1997. Programs the French channel will feature; Declined discussions on financial aspects of deal; Comments from Walt Disney...
- MundoFox Secures First Affiliation Agreements. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;3/5/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that initial affiliation agreements for Spanish-language broadcast network MundoFox have been secured by Fox International Channels and RCN Television Group in 2012.