- Homeward bound. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/6/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p4
Reports the relaunching of the prime time show, A Region in Conflict to Ashleigh Banfield on Location. Format of the program; Inauguration date.
- The Frame Game. Scott, Sophfronia; Gee, Alison Singh // People;01/08/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p88
Mentions the cost of MSNBC anchor Ashleigh Banfield's Lafont titanium eyeglasses.
- ASHLEIGH BANFIELD Ballsy Broadcaster. Searles, John // Cosmopolitan;Feb2002, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p156
Profiles broadcaster Ashleigh Banfield. Career in journalism; Interpersonal relations; Experience in reporting.
- MSNBC's Banfield thrives in post-Sept. 11 spotlight. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p18
Focuses on the life and career of MSNBC news anchor Ashleigh Banfield in Manhattan, New York. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attack on Banfield; Efforts of NBC network on building the career of Banfield; Reputation of Banfield in the newscasting field.
- War-Torn. Martel, Ned // New York;10/7/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p14
Focuses on broadcaster Ashleigh Banfield. Details on the broadcasting career of Banfield; Impact of the MSNBC television program on the health of Banfield; Locations of the television show.
- Glass Act. // People;03/12/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p86
Profiles Ashleigh Banfield, news anchor for MSNBC.
- Hair Play. Schwartz, Missy // Entertainment Weekly;10/12/2001, Issue 620, p21
Comments on the changing of reporter Ashleigh Banfield's hair color from blonde to brunette.
- Live wire. Banfield, Asheigh // Vogue;Jul2002, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p168
Profiles MSNBC broadcast journalist Ashleigh Banfield in New Jersey. Personal style of Banfield; Account on the experience of Banfields during the September 11 terrorist attacks; Family background.
- News From the Front. Martel, Ned // New York;10/8/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p20
Focuses on the reporting of journalist Ashleigh Banfield during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York City. Experiences of Banfield in the attack; Effect of Banfield's reporting on her popularity.