- Untitled. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
A correction to an article about tuberculosis that was published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction: Diabetes Mellitus Increases the Risk of Active Tuberculosis: A Systematic Review of 13 Observational Studies. Jeon, Christie Y.; Murray, Megan B. // PLoS Medicine;Aug2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, pe181
A correction to the article "Diabetes Mellitus Increases the Risk of Active Tuberculosis: A Systematic Review of 13 Observational Studies" that was published in the 2008 issue is presented.
- Correction: Incorporating a Rapid-Impact Package for Neglected Tropical Diseases with Programs for HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. Hotez, Peter J; Molyneux, David H; Fenwick, Alan; Ottesen, Eric; Sachs, Sonia Ehrlich; Sachs, Jeffrey D // PLoS Medicine;Sep2007, Vol. 4 Issue 9, pe277
A correction to the article " Incorporating a Rapid-Impact Package for Neglected Tropical Diseases with Programs for HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria" is presented.
- Disseminated tuberculosis following reduced-intensity cord blood transplantation for adult patients with hematologic diseases. Maeda, T; Kusumi, E; Kami, M; Kawabata, M; Le Pavoux, A; Hara, S; Chizuka, A; Murashige, N; Tanimoto, T E; Matsumura, T; Yuji, K; Wake, A; Miyakoshi, S; Morinaga, S; Taniguchi, S // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p321
Presents a correction to the article "Disseminated Tuberculosis Following Reduced-Intensity Cord Blood Transplantation for Adult Patients With Hematologic Diseases," published in the journal "Bone Marrow Transplantation."
- Corrections. // Thorax;Jun2007, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p474
A correction to the article "Tuberculosis in London: A Decade and a Half of No Decline in Tuberculosis Epidemiology and Control," by Sarah R. Anderson is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Infectious Diseases;12/15/2003, Vol. 188 Issue 12, p1961
Corrects a portion of the article "Interleukin-10, Polymorphism in SLC11A1 (formerly NRAMP1), and Susceptibility to Tuberculosis," published in the December 15, 2002 issue of the "Journal of Infectious Diseases".
- ERRATUM. // Oncologist;Feb2011, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p260
A correction to the article "Effect of Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients with Cancer: A Meta-Analysis" that was published in the February 1, 2011 issue is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;5/15/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p1633
A correction to the article "Improved diagnosis of pleural tuberculosis using the microscopic-observation drug-susceptibility technique" that was being published in the March 15, 2008 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Journal of Toxicological Sciences;Dec2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p667
A correction to the article that was published in previous issue regarding the effects of N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2), CYP2E1 and glutathione-S-transferase (GST) genotypes on the serum concentrations of isonazid and metabolites in tuberculosis patients is presented.