- Failure fighter. McCann, Jean // Drug Topics;6/26/95, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p29
Reports on the Food and Drug Administration's approval of Zinecard or dexrazoxane, a drug that deals with cardiac toxicity. How cardiax toxicity develops; Clinical trial results; Cost.
- Cardiovascular Toxicology (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/1/93, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p255
Introduces the book 'Cardiovascular Toxicology,' 2nd ed., edited by Daniel Acosta Jr. Information provided by the book.
- Cardiovascular Toxicity of Valdecoxib. Ray, Wayne A.; Griffin, Marie R.; Stein, C. Michael // New England Journal of Medicine;12/23/2004, Vol. 351 Issue 26, p2767
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the cardiovascular toxicity of valdecoxib.
- Article published in Cardiovascular Toxicology about the cardiovascular health effects of carbon soot. Rathore, Monika // Human & Experimental Toxicology;Apr2010, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p339
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An elementary framework for judging the cardiovascular toxicity of carbon soot: experiences from an Occupational Health Survey of Diamond Industry Workers," by R. Beniwal and V. K. Shivgotra in previous issue.
- Cardiotoxicity with Modern Local Anaesthetics: Is There a Safer Choice? Mather, L.E.; Chang D.H.-T. // Drugs;Feb2001, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p333
The recognition that long-acting local anaesthetics, particularly bupivacaine the de facto standard long-acting local anaesthetic, were disproportionately more cardiotoxic than their shorter-acting counterparts stimulated the development of the bupivacaine congeners, ropivacaine and...
- Doxorubicin. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1569 Issue 1, p100
The article presents a case study of a 60 year old man who died of cardiotoxicity following the administration of doxorubicin [Adriamicine] who also had a history lymphoma.
- Flecainide. // Reactions Weekly;Oct2015, Vol. 1572 Issue 1, p97
The article presents a case study of an 82-year-old man who developed cardiotoxicity during flecainide treatment.
- Trastuzumab. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2015, Vol. 1542 Issue 1, p211
An abstract of the article "Trastuzumab induced cardiotoxicity in Auckland," by K. Johnson and colleagues is presented.
- Hydrochlorothiazide/risperidone interaction. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2015, Vol. 1541 Issue 1, p146
An abstract of the article "Cardiotoxic effects resulting from the interaction between risperidone and thiazide diuretics," by A. C. Barcelos and colleagues is presented.