- Taming the shrew: regulating prisoners through women-centered mental health programming. Kendall, Kathy; Pollack, Soshana // Critical Criminology;Dec2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p293
A correction to the article "Taming the Shrew: Regulation Prisoners Through Women-Centered Mental Health Programming," by Kathy Kendall and Soshana Pollack, which was published in the 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Civil War Times;Oct2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p4
A correction to the photograph of the Richmond's Libby Prison in the June 2007 issue is presented.
- Corrections. WALMSLEY, ROY // Foreign Policy;July/Aug2007, Issue 161, p16
A correction is presented to the article "Prison Planet," published in the May, 2007 issue.
- ERRATUM. // American Journal of Public Health;Nov2004, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p1847
This section presents a correction to a table in the article Prevalence and Incidence of HIV, Hepatitis B Virus, and Hepatitis C Virus Infections Among Males in Rhode Island Prisons that was published in a 2004 issue of the journal.
- Correction. // Inside Tucson Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p4
A correction to the article on the imprisonment of Robert Nelson Hayes that was published in the September 20, 2010 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Journal of Business Ethics;May2004 Part 2, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p313
The article presents a correction to the article "Does Ethics Training Neutralize the Incentives of the Prisoners Dilemma? Evidence From a Classroom Experience," published in the May 2004 issue of "Journal of Business Ethics."
- Erratum. // Law & Human Behavior (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);1977, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p425
No abstract available.
- Erratum to: Reliability and Validity of Prisoner Self-Reports Gathered Using the Life Event Calendar Method. Sutton, James; Bellair, Paul; Kowalski, Brian; Light, Ryan; Hutcherson, Donald // Journal of Quantitative Criminology;Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p173
A correction to the article â€œReliability and Validity of Prisoner Self-Reports Gathered Using the Life Event Calendar Methodâ€ that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- TERMS OF THE LEASE. // Time;1/19/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p12
Corrects an error in a report on the United States military detention center at GuantÃ¡namo Bay, Cuba from the December 8, 2003 issue.