- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p0029
A correction to the "Executive Moves" column in the November 25, 2013 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Automotive News Europe;12/12/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p3
Corrections to articles published in the November 11, which reports on the appointed of Horst Neumann as personnel chief at Volkswagen and November 28 issues, which misstate the time of the appointment of Neumann, are presented.
- Corrections. // American Banker;12/16/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 240, p27
Presents a correction to the Executive Changes column on page 2 of the December 15, 2004 issue and a correction to a page 14 story in the December 14, 2004 issue about Wachovia's enabling businesses to make deposits by transmitting check images.
- IN BRIEF. // Mortgage Strategy;2/20/2006, p11
The article reports developments related to mortgages in Great Britain. A correction for the answer to the question three of the mortgage master or mortgage moron section published in the journal "Mortgages Strategy" is presented. Mortgages PLC has appointed Derek McGuire as electronic marketing...
- Correction. // American Banker;6/28/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 123, p20
Reports the misspelling of the last name of an executive, Hayes Roth, who works for Landor Associates in the June 24, 2004 issue of "American Banker."
- FCC NEWS. // QST;Feb2007, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p82
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. for the year 2007. The Senate confirmed that Kevin J. Martin will serve as Federal Communications Commission (FCC) chairman for another term. The FCC corrected an error in the so-called "omnibus" Amateur Radio Report and Order in WT Docket 04-140 in a...
- Summer's Revenge. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p35
Presents a correction of an article in the September 2, 2002 issue of the 'Orange County Business Journal.'
- Shot clarifications. // Ontario Out of Doors;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p39
Provides a corrected reprint to an article previously published in the June 2001 issue of 'Ontario Out of Doors.'
- Did we get it wrong? // Hub (Hay River, NT);7/11/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p3
The article focuses on the commitment of the staff of "The Hub: Hay River, Northwest Territories" to acknowledge mistakes and run corrections within the newspaper.