- CAN SEMEL ESTABLISH YAHOO'S IDENTITY? Lundquist, Eric // eWeek;04/23/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p5
Reports the role of executive Terry Semel in establishing the identity of Yahoo in the United States. Need to bring the movie discipline to the company; History of claiming to be everything to everyone; Management style of allied confederacy.
- Power Dining. BAUM, GARY // Hollywood Reporter;6/12/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 19, p28
The article offers miscellaneous information related to film industry including meeting of Dawn Ostroff, president of CondÃ© Nast Entertainment with Joe Carnahan, meeting of television personalities Paul Bloch and Jerry Weintraub, and meeting of Cassandra Grey and Terry Semel.
- LACMA Collectors Committee. // Hollywood Reporter;5/9/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 16, p34
Several photographs taken at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in California in late April 2014 are presented, including Terry Semel, Paramount's Brad Grey and LACMA's Michael Govan.
- Power Lunch. // Hollywood Reporter;10/17/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 36, p30
The article offers news brief including lunch of business executive Bob Daly with corporate executive Terry Semel, lunch of producers Lynda Obst and Beau St. Clair, and film producers Wanda McDaniel and Chip Sullivan sitting at table.
- WB tries to get the bugs out. Cox, Dan // Variety;05/04/98, Vol. 370 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the reorganization which is happening at the Warner Brothers company. Outline of the game plan by Terry Semel, co-chief executive officer at Warner; Number of pictures that the company plans to release per year; Warner's cut back on event pictures; Streamlining efforts on the...
- Fuchs exits: Daly, Semel to lead new combined entity. Daniels, Jeffrey; Battaglio, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;11/17/95, Vol. 339 Issue 45, p1
Reports that Warner Bros. co-chairmen and co-chief executive officers Robert Daly and Terry Semel have been appointed to head a new entertainment division of Time Warner Inc. Executive changes; Restructuring of the company.
- Yahoo! needs a hero. McKegney, Margaret // Ad Age Global;Dec2001, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the Internet company Yahoo! as of December 2001. Information on the changes in strategy of the company; Forecasts in revenues of the company; Details on the plan of chief executive Terry Semel for the company.
- Top WB pair to ride share. Greene, Jay // Variety;4/4/94, Vol. 354 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the appointment of Terry Semel as chairman and co-chief executive officer of Warner Bros. Incorporated. Parity with Bob Daly; Elimination of position of president; Different backgrounds; Gratitude for title.
- WARNER BROS. BLOCK, ALEX BEN // Hollywood Reporter;12/22/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 58, p58
The article presents the views of Bob Daly and Terry Semel, former chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) respectively at Warner Bros. on the company.