- Launch of First Assay to Detect RNA and Protein Simultaneously in Millions ot Single Cells. // International Labmate;Mar2015, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates cytometry assay PrimeFlow from manufacturer eBioscience for detection of Ribinuclei acid (RNA) and proteins.
- Response to Syrian Hamster Embryo Assay Working Group Letter to the Editor Toxicologic Pathology 30(2):292-293, 2002. Cohen, Samuel M. // Toxicologic Pathology;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p539
Addresses comments to a study about Syrian hamster embryo assays. Importance in developing screening tools for rodent carcinogens; Purpose of assays; Way in which the assay is used.
- Committee on Mutagenicity of Chemicals in Food, Consumer Products and the Environment. ILSI/HESI Research Programme on Alternative Cancer Models: Results of Syrian Hamster Embryo Cell Transformation Assay. Farmer, Peter B. // Toxicologic Pathology;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p536
Presents an outline of the International Life Sciences Institute and the Health and Environmental Science Institute research program on the Syrian hamster embryo (SHE) cell transformation assay. Background on the program; Considerations of the SHE cell transformation assay; Information on...
- Assay Suite Assesses Transporter-Related Drug-Drug Interactions. // Drug Discovery & Development;May2010, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on a novel assay panel OptiDDI Suite from Optivia Biotechnology Inc. assessing the most clinically significant transporter-related drug-drug interactions in the U.S.
- ASSAY INSTRUMENTATION/PRODUCTS. // Bioscience Technology;Oct2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p10
A directory for providers of assay instruments is presented.
- A colorimetric assay for rapid screening of antimicrobial peptides. Kolusheva, Sofiya; Boyer, Laurent; Jelinek, Raz // Nature Biotechnology;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p225
The increased resistance of various bacteria toward available antibiotic drugs has initiated intensive research efforts into identifying new sources of antimicrobial substances. Short antibiotic peptides (10?30 residues) are prevalent in nature as part of the intrinsic defense mechanisms of most...
- Technical reports. DeWitt, Natalie; Frederickson, Robert // Nature Biotechnology;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p137
Presents news briefs related to biotechnology as of February 2000. Details of a colorimetric assay for identifying peptides with antimicrobial activity; Information about oocyte enucleation.
- TECHNOLOGY NEWS: LIFE SCIENCE. // Lab Manager Magazine;Jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p88
The article offers brief information on CultrexÂ® 3D Proliferation Assays from Amsbio.
- A Robust Quantitative Alternative to the Scratch Assay. // LabAsia;2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p27
The article offers brief information on Oris Cell Migration Assay from AMSBIO.