- CORRECTION. // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Spring84, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p240
This article presents corrections to the article "Views From Abroad: Japan," by Lewis P. Freitas in the Winter 1984 issue.
- Errata. // Hastings Center Report;May2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p8
Corrections to the articles "Fable Hospital 2.0: The Business Case for Building Better Health Care Facilities" and "Troubled Children: Diagnosing, Treating, and Attending to Context," that were published in the January-February 2011 and the March-April 2011 issues, respectively, of the journal...
- DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS. // New Republic;5/10/2004, Vol. 230 Issue 17, p11
Presents a correction to Noam Scheiber's article, "Out of Depth," in the April 12, 2004 issue.
- GRAND CANYON CONTROVERSY CLARIFICATION. // Rachel's Democracy & Health News;1/25/2007, p7
A correction to the article "How Old is the Grand Canyon? Park Service Won't Say," in the December 28, 2006 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p15
A correction to an article on Indianapolis, Indiana, that was published in the June 2010 issue is presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Advertising Age;4/4/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 14, p81
A correction is presented to the article "How Egypt's Revolution is Reshaping Local Advertising" published in the March 28, 2011 issue.
- Clarifications. // U.S. Stamp News;Feb2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p10
A correction to the article "Palmy Palau," by Steve Turechek, is presented.
- Correction. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/22/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p4
A correction to the article "Michigan Hill Heats Up" that was published in the July 25, 2005 issue of "Grand Rapids Business Journal" is presented.
- CORRECTIONâ€¦. // Illinois Antiquity;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p2
A correction to the article "Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site East Palisade Investigations in 2007" that was published in a previous issue is presented.