- Big-boxers befuddled by secondary markets. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p11
Focuses on the effort of developers to draw retailers into smaller market. Opportunities in secondary markets; Interest of retailers in non-metro markets; Advantages in smaller markets.
- Global retailing 2000. Howard, Kim // Business Credit;Feb1994, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p22
Discusses globalization of retailing by the year 2000. Division of global markets into three regional blocs; Micro-marketing as strategy for success.
- Good news from the grocery store. Miller, Hilary S.; Kelley, Kristine Portno // Beverage Industry;Mar1995, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the supermarket sales of beverages in 1994. Sales of various beverage categories; New age beverages; Water.
- Surveys indicate jolly season ahead. Harrison, Kimberly P. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the results of consumer outlook survey for the 1994 holiday season in Cleveland, Ohio. Increase in spending; Promotional activity at retail stores.
- O'Leary Enlisted for DriveTime's Branding Campaign. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p19
Reports marketing developments in California as of May 2003. Management of the advertising account of DriveTime Automotive Group by O'Leary and Partners; Combination of the workers and circulation for weekly newspapers by Freedom Communications Inc.; Launch of 98cents Discount Store.
- As Pogo said, `the enemy is us'. Forseter, Murray // Chain Store Age;Dec95 Section 1, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the retail trade surveys in the United States. Results of Levy Kerson Aronson & Associates' consumer survey; Survey on merchandising executives.
- Supply chain. Scansaroli, Jay A.; Eng, Vicky // Chain Store Age;Jan1997, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p11A
Presents reminders for merchandising and marketing on the Internet for retailers. Internet as a tool for direct marketing; Targeting of promotions; Importance of customer service.
- Present and future scenarios. Scansaroli, Jay A.; Eng, Vicky // Chain Store Age;Jan1997, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p14A
Focuses on the prospects for interactive retailing and the effect of technologies on retailing in the light of supply chain readiness and consumer readiness. Presence of threats and opportunities for retailers; XM Net's efforts at streamlining the apparel market; Impact of interactive shopping...
- Next steps for retailers. Scansaroli, Jay A.; Eng, Vicky // Chain Store Age;Jan1997, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p18A
Discusses considerations for retailers in adopting Internet marketing. Mapping of products' path; Analysis of marketing channels by product and by customer; Categorization of customers and potential customers and determining which products to sell over the Internet; Keeping track of competition.