- Clarification. // Education Week;5/30/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p3
A correction to the article which talks about the Connecticut bill establishing an advisory board of teacher standards in the May 16, 1990 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p10A
A correction to the article in the page 5A of the October 29 to November 4, 2012 issue regarding Legacy Travel Club advisory board member Greg Downey is presented.
- Corrections. // Lighting Design & Application;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p7
A correction to each of the column "Energy Advisor," and "Research Matters," that was published in the November 2009 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Drug Safety;2010, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p1054
Several corrections to the article "Angiotensin Receptor Blockers and the Risk of Malignancy: A Note of Caution: Drug Saf 2010" in the previous issue are presented.
- Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention (ACCLPP). Baker, Elaine L. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/24/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 205, p65728
A correction to the notice published in the U.S. Office of the Federal Register on October 6, 2011 is presented.
- Distributor-rep councils. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p86
Highlights ideas from existing rep-supplier councils that distributors can use to develop their own groups. Use of a council to build a better working relationship; Allocating adequate time in the council preparation; Handling of company-specific problems; Ensuring effective communications in...
- Business advice via experience. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p2
The article offers information on the Wilton Advisory Board, which is formed by businessman Brad Scheller and which aims to let unite businesses in helping one another in grow amidst the challenging business environment in Connecticut.
- Expert advice: A look at advisory boards. Carlyle, Natalie Borris // Canadian Business Review;Autumn95, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p27
Examines how advisory boards are being used as part of the corporate governance process. Role of advisory boards; Factors influencing the decision to establish an advisory board; Benefits of establishing an advisory board.
- TxDOT creating advisory committees for input on TTC. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/20/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p7
The article discusses the development of advisory committees to provide public input on the location of the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC).