- ThinkEquity Sees Opportunity in PR. // National Mortgage News;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p24
Reports that ThinkEquity Partners, an investment firm, has added eight financial institutions based in Puerto Rico to its coverage list in San Francisco, California.
- Merrill Lynch Duo Starts Boutique Firm. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;3/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 55, p20
Reports that Deborah Quazzo and Michael Moe have resigned from Merrill Lynch & Co. to form ThinkEquity Partners, a boutique investment firm focused on emerging growth sectors. Provision of brokerages and investment banking services, merger and acquisition advice and private-placement services.
- Cytogen Culls Strategic Choices. E. L. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
The article announces that Princeton, New Jersey-based specialty pharmaceutical company Cytogen Corp. retained ThinkEquity Partners as its financial advisor. The news could not bolster the company's stock, which has fallen more than 74% from its 52-week high of $2.73 per share. It also announces...
- ThinkEquity Cinches Sale to Panmure. Bizouati, Yaël // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/26/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the consequences concerning the acquisition of ThinkEquity Partners LLC by Panmure Gordon & Co. Ltd. San Francisco, California. ThinkEquity believes that the deal will allow it to capitalize its business, and take advantage to the globalization of capital market....
- Firm lands a last-minute bargain. Fung, Amanda; Pasquarelli, Adrianne; Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;4/20/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p10
The article presents information on several real estate deals in New York City. Market research firm GfK Holdings Inc. is consolidating two of its three offices in Manhattan, and it has sublet its 20,000-square-foot space at a price of $42 per square foot. Investment bank Thinkequity Partners...
- The New Boutiques. Stein, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p30
Reports the technology banking boutiques in the U.S. Statistics of technology companies going public for 2001; Withdrawal of big investment firms from the technology sector; Plans of ThinkEquity on establishing expertise in electronic learning sector.
- briefs. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;1/25/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the top honor in the Commercial Bank Industry category awarded to Audrey Snell of Think Equity Partners company in Puerto Rico. The award, which was presented by StarMine Inc. was based on the accuracy of her recommendations and earnings estimates. She got 18.6 percent...
- Bridges.com Builds Own M &A Bridge? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p5
Highlights the preparation of Bridges.com for a company sale with ThinkEquity Partners hired to help explore options in 2003. Services provided by Bridges; Remarks from Norm Thompson, vice president of Bridges.com on merger and acquisition; Value of the stocks of Bridges.com.
- Investors lack patience with 2Q stock laggards. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;7/17/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p14
The article discusses the decrease in stock prices of various companies in the second quarter in 2006 in Chicago, Illinois. Profit for the quarter ended May 31 declined 28% to $3.9 million for Hartmarx Corp. Stocks declined almost 3% in the Standard and Poor's 500 Index in the second quarter....