- Highlights from this issue. Emad El-Omar; William Grady; Alexander Gerbes // Gut;Feb2012, Vol. 61 Issue 2, pi
The article offers information regarding the Journal of the British Society of Gastroenteroloy "Gut," lists of editorial board members , aims and scope of the journal, and journal subscription.
- EDITORIAL: How Gut handles your manuscript. Spiller, Robin // Gut;Dec2005, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p1667
This article presents information about the December 2005 issue of the journal "Gut." It is informed that the journal has embarked on a series of changes designed to encourage authors to consider "Gut" as the best vehicle for disseminating their original ideas. Three years ago, the journal...
- CORRECTION. // Gut;Feb2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p316
Presents a correction to an article published in the January 2005 issue of the journal "Gut."
- Editor's quiz: GI snapshot. // Gut;Mar2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p324
The article presents an answer to a question concerning gastric diverticula in the page 310 of the March 2010 issue of the journal "Gut."
- Lansoprazole ineffective for functional dyspepsia. Mounsey, Anne L. // Journal of Family Practice;Dec2002, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p1015
The article discusses research being done on the efficacy of different doses of lansoprazole, a proton pump inhibitor, on the treatment of functional dyspepsia. It references a study by W. M. Wong, B. C. Wong, W. K. Hung et al published in the 2002 issue of "Gut." The study found that...
- Progress report. Spiller, R. C. // Gut;Mar2004, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p317
This is the first full year of web based electronic submissions of the journal "Gut" and, as expected, one has seen a substantial rise in manuscript submissions. The journal's manuscripts come from all over the world. The most significant contributors being, in order of manuscript numbers, Great...
- CORRECTIONS. // Gut;Aug2004, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p1216
This article presents corrections to some articles, that were previously published in the journal "Gut." In an article, a figure in a table has been incorrectly labeled. In another article, part of the caption to a figure has been printed incorrectly. Corrected figures and sentences have been...
- Gut in 2007. Spiller, Robin // Gut;Jan2007, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p1
The article provides information on the developments of the journal "Gut." The periodical is said to be in a continuing popularity among authors and readers. Detailed assessments from associate editors are being presented including the announcement of new members in the editorial staff. Changes...
- Gut in 2007. Spiller, R. // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1645
The article focuses on the history and developments of the journal "Gut" in Great Britain. The editor expressed his gratitude to his associate editors who have handled the 2105 manuscripts over the previous year. He stated that they aimed to become an international publication with original...