- ERRATUM:. // New York History;Summer2007, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p349
A correction to an article about a quotation that was published in the Spring 2007 issue is presented.
- CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/20/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p2
The article informs that the journal is always ready to correct or clarify mistakes made in its publications.
- CORRECTIONS. // Orange County Business Journal;8/15/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p3
The article provides contact numbers for errors or corrections found on the journal.
- Did we get it wrong? // Hub (Hay River, NT);1/8/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p3
The article offers information on the call of the Hay River Hub for its commitment to acknowledge mistakes as well as run corrections.
- CORRECTIONS. // Orange County Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p3
The article highlights the phone and fax numbers of a journal which aimed to address reports on typographical errors in its publication.
- Erratum to: Long-term shifts in the cyclicity of outbreaks of a forest-defoliating insect. Allstadt, Andrew; Haynes, Kyle; Liebhold, Andrew; Johnson, Derek // Oecologia;May2013, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p153
A correction to the article "Long-term shifts in the cyclicity of outbreaks of a forest-defoliating insect" that was published online on January 6, 2013 which discusses the typographical error in the equation 5.
- CORRECTION:. // Humanist;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p47
A correction notice is presented for the article "Prayer by Popular Vote" by Rob Boston in the July/August 2014 issue which incorrectly included an excerpt of Boston's article from the previous issue.
- CORRECTIONS. // St. Charles Journal;2/8/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, pA2
The article invites readers to send clarifications, comments, or correction of errors to the magazine.
- DEBRIEF. Schlosser, Steve; Zychowski, John // Fly RC;Sep2012, Issue 106, p16
The article offers information on several articles in "Fly RC" such as the correction to the advertisement of Hobby Horse, a letter to the editor in response to the article "Mastering the Wheel Landing," by Scott Stoops and another letter on the new review layout of the magazine.