- Hopkins-Nanjing Center Fall Semester Shifted to U.S.
Location. // Ascribe Newswire: Health;5/19/2003, p25
The article reports on the Nanjing, China-based Hopkins-Nanjing Center for Chinese and American Studies which will open on schedule in September at a temporary location in Hawaii, according to an announcement made by the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of Baltimore,...
- How do I set up a long-range plan? // Preparing Your Child for College: A Resource Book for Parents;1998, p23
Presents a college preparation checklist for students and a financial preparation checklist for parents. Information for pre-high school students and their parents; Information for high school students by grade and their parents.
- Recent graduates prepare for college. Monty, Kaitlin // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/14/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the various preparations made by incoming college students which include suggestions about familiarizing oneself with the traditions and customs of the new school and to get a positive outlook towards entering college education.
- Our professions must work in a joined-up way. // Planning (14672073);7/12/2013, Issue 1963, p29
The author offers insights about the decision to split up the planning and architecture faculties of the University of West of England.
- Jury composed of corporate and institutional experts. // Planning for Higher Education;Jul-Sep2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, Special Section p1
The article lists the members of the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)/American Institute of Architects (AIA)-Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) including Stephen F. Troost who served as a jury for the second year; Mark H. Hough, a campus landscape architect; and Michael...
- Preparing for college. // Preparing Your Child for College: A Resource Book for Parents;1998, p7
Presents information for parents about preparing a child for college. What a child can do to prepare academically for college; What a child can do outside the classroom to prepare for college; How to create a good place for studying.
- SL Community College to add institute for study of marine, freshwater science. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/5/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the plan of the Salt Lake Community College to add an institute for study of marine and freshwater science in Salt Lake City, Utah. Benefits of the institute for the students; Partnership between the school and the Living Planet Aquarium; Uses of the institute.
- Urban challenges of North and South America, Asia and Europe. Kerbler, Bo�tjan // Urbani Izziv;2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including university campus plans in Chicago, Illinois and the related planning strategies in the United States by Marco Giliberti, origin and construction of urban identities in Santiago, Chile...
- Getting into schools that are right for you. Mitchell, Joyce Slayton // U.S. News & World Report;09/01/97, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p82
Looks at a three-step strategy that students should consider when applying for college. Self-assessment; Research about colleges to find the best matches; Communication with colleges.