- Correction. // Navajo Times;8/19/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, pA11
A correction to the article on the obituary section that was published in the August 12. 2010 issue is presented.
- Personal View. Gilmour, I.E.W. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/27/1985, Vol. 290 Issue 6477, p1283
Presents opinions on the significance of writing self obituaries. Contention of younger medical practitioners on the necessity of autobiographical obituaries; Implications of objectivity for writers; Advantages of self written obituaries.
- CORRECTION. // Just Out;11/2/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
A correction to the article about the obituary of instructor Reese M. House that was published in the October 5, 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/5/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p2
Presets a correction to an obituary for Roy Dale Thomas that was previously published in the June 28, 2006 issue of "Lakelander."
- Dead on the Page. STERNBERG, MARY ANN // ASJA Newsletter;Feb2013, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p14
A personal narrative is presented in which the author discusses her experiences of writing an obituary for a relative.
- Corley obituary appreciated. Bruce, Robert N. // PCI Journal;Fall2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p11
A letter to the editor related to the written tribute given to the writer's classmate Gene Corley is presented.
- I read my obituary. Hicks, Brian // Benefits Selling;Feb2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p32
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of reading an obituary of a man who has the same name as him.
- Grave injustice. // Psychology Today;May/Jun93, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Asserts that men and women who hold the same job while alive are often perceived very differently after they die. Allegations that some obituaries which were scrutinized reflected a gender-stereotyping society; Examples of different descriptions of deceased men and women; Additional information.
- FITTING TRIBUTE TO THE BEST NURSE SINCE NIGHTINGALE. Adams, John // Nursing Standard;1/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary that notes the death of Doreen Norton published in the January 9, 2008 issue.