- Correction. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/18/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p162
Presents a correction to the article "Tips for Learners of Evidence-Based Medicine," that was published in a previous issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- CORRECTIONS. // Emergency Medicine Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p620
A correction to the article about the editor of the reports in "The Best Evidence Topic" that was published in the June 2008 issue is presented.
- Correction. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/5/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 1, p18
Presents a correction to an article on evidence-based medicine that was previously published in a issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- CORRECTION. // Emergency Medicine Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p76
A correction to the article "Best Evidence Topic" that was published in the December 2008 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION: Vignette-Based Study of Ovarian Cancer Screening. // Annals of Internal Medicine;6/19/2012, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p908
A correction to the article "Vignette-based study of ovarian cancer screening: do U.S. physicians report adhering to evidence-based recommendations?," that was published in a 2012 issue is presented.
- Evidence based medicine is broken. Spence, Des // BMJ: British Medical Journal;1/11/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7940, p41
In the article, the author discusses developments in the drug industry in Great Britain as of January 2014. He focuses on the issue of evidence based medicine (EBM), claiming that EBM is driving overdiagnosis and overtreatment in the country. He also tackles such topics as the EBM screening...
- Wanted: humanistic medicine. Epstein, Miran // BMJ: British Medical Journal;2/1/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7943, p23
A letter to the editor about the conception that poor regulation compounds the profit driven pollution of evidence based medicine is presented.
- Essential Evidence-Based Medicine, 2nd Edition. Carr, Vincent // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p2368
The article reviews the book "Essential Evidence-Based Medicine, 2nd Edition," edited by Dan Mayer.
- Are clinics interested in up to the date reviews of effective care? Paterson-Brown, Sara; Wyatt, Jeremy C.; Fisk, Nicholas M. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/4/93, Vol. 307 Issue 6917, p1464
Focuses on the funding of the Cochrane Center to prepare and disseminate systematic reviews of evidence based practice in England. Dissemination of systematic overviews of evidence based practice; Reason for not having the database; Popularity of clinical protocol.