IMPORTANT CORRECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT ATROVENT AND COMBIVENT INHALATION AEROSOLS
- Lagrangian kinematic and isentropic trajectory models for aerosol and trace gas transport... Abreton, P.C.D. // South African Journal of Science;Mar96, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p157
Describes langrangian kinematic and isentropic trajectory models for aerosol and trace gras transport studies in Southern Africa. Trajectory comparisons; Projections; Differences between trajectories.
- New aerosols promise improved inhalation therapies. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;8/11/97, Vol. 53 Issue 15, p11
Focuses on the designing of a dry aerosol mist by a Pennsylvania State University which is said to have efficiently improved the other inhalation aerosols. Comments from David A. Edwards, the associate professor of Chemical Engineering at Penn State; Benefits of having this aerosol; Consistency...
- California Air Resources Board Rulemaking on Aerosol Coatings and Aerosol Adhesives. // CoatingsTech;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
The article presents information on data summaries for aerosol coatings and adhesives by the California Air Resources Board (ARB) to improve consumer products regulation.
- What patients should know before they purchase a jet nebulizer. // Modern Medicine;May95, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p56
Presents an abstract of the article `A Comparison of Commercial Jet Nebulizers,' by D.T. Loffert, D. Ikle, et al published in the periodical `Chest,' dated December 1994.
- New Aerosol Book Targets the Interdisciplinary Team. // AARC Times;Jan2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p72
The article reports on the publication of the book "A Patient's Guide to Aerosol Drug Delivery" by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) in the U.S.
- Ambient aerosols and human health: working towards a combined analytical and toxicological approach. Zimmermann, Ralf // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;Jan2012, Vol. 401 Issue 10, p3041
An introduction is presented in which the author discussed various reports published within the issue, including the application of new mass spectrometric tools, the characterization of the organic content of aerosols, and on-line aerosol mass spectrometric techniques.
- Personal care drives aerosol growth. // CanTech International;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the release of a data by the British Aerosol Manufacturers' Association (BAMA) which shows that personal care sector remains to be the main driver of aerosol sales growth in Great Britain.
- Lidar calibration experiments. Jørgensen, Hans E.; Mikkelsen, Torben; Streicher, Jürgen; Herrmann, Hartmut; Werner, Christian; Lyck, Erik // Applied Physics B: Lasers & Optics;1997, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p355
Presents a series of atmospheric aerosol diffusion experiments combined with lidar detection to evaluate and calibrate an existing retrieval algorithm for aerosol backscatter lidar systems. Use of mini-lidar systems for aerosol cloud detection to test the reproducibility and uncertainty of...
- ASSESSMENT OF REGIONAL LUNG VENTILATION IN DOG LUNGS WITH Gd-DTPA AEROSOL VENTILATION MR IMAGING. Suga, K.; Ogasawara, N.; Tsukuda, T.; Matsunaga, N. // Acta Radiologica;May2002, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p282
Examines the use of gadolinium aerosol delivery system on imaging lung ventilation in dogs. Evaluation of the lung enhancement effect by time-signal intensity curves; Performance of the radionuclide scintigrams; Observation of the acute airway obstruction and pulmonary embolism.