- EGFR Antagonists in Cancer Treatment. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/9/2009, Vol. 360 Issue 15, p1579
Corrections to the article "EGFR Antagonists in Cancer Treatment," published in the March 13, 2008 issue are presented.
- A Randomized Trial of Exemestane after Two to Three Years of Tamoxifen Therapy in Postmenopausal Women with Primary Breast Cancer. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/2/2004, Vol. 351 Issue 23, p2461
A correction is presented to the article "A Randomized Trial of Exemestane after Two to Three Years of Tamoxifen Therapy in Postmenopausal Women with Primary Breast Cancer," found in the March 11, 2004 issue of the journal.
- Erratum. // Current Medicinal Chemistry;2007, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1277
In our review entitled ï¿½DNA Repair Helicases as Targets for Anti-Cancer Therapyï¿½ by Brosh et al. in Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2007, 14, 503-517. We wish to correct a mistake in the reference section which was overlooked. Reference numbers 114 and 115 were duplicated and also appear...
- Effects of Radiotherapy and Surgery in Early Breast Cancer – An Overview of the Randomized Trials. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/11/96, Vol. 334 Issue 15, p1003
A correction is presented to the article "Effects of Radiotherapy and Surgery in Early Breast Cancer: An Overview of the Randomized Trials" in the November 30, 1995 issue.
- Corrigendum: New approaches to molecular cancer therapeutics. Collins, Ian; Workman, Paul // Nature Chemical Biology;Feb2007, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p126
A correction to the article "New approaches to molecular cancer therapeutics" that was published in the November 15, 2006 issue is presented.
- Corrections & Clarifications. // BioWorld Today;7/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 134, p2
A correction to the enrollment date for the completion of recruitment for the VITAL-2 trial of prostate cancer immunotherapeutic GVAX of Cell Genesys Inc. is presented.
- Erratum:. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;2/21/2009, Issue 572, p8
A correction to the article "NICE tackles the challenge of cancer treatments," that was published in the February 2009 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Biologist;Feb2006, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p9
A correction to the front cover of the January 2006 issue is presented in which the words "magic mushrooms" appeared in connection with an article on using mushroom-derived polysaccharides to treat various human cancer.
- ERRATUM. // Oncologist;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p327
A correction to the article "Lapatinib plus Letrozole as First-Line Therapy for HER-2+ Hormone Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer," by Lee S. Schwarzberg, Sandra X. Franco, Allison Florance, Lisa O'Rourke, Julie Maltzman, and Stephen Johnston, that was published in the previous issue is...