- The MCPON discussed the Sea Warrior program with Sailors at a recent ALL Hands call. Scott, Terry D. // All Hands;Sep2005, Issue 1061, p4
Focuses on the Sea Warrior program of the U.S. Navy.
- Sailors Step into the past?. Ludwig, Charles L. // All Hands;Sep2005, Issue 1061, p14
Focuses on various events related to the history of the U.S. Navy.
- THE NATION AT WAR. Lanza, Conrad H. // America;8/29/1942, Vol. 67 Issue 21, p565
The article offers information concerning the move of the U.S. navy when the nation was at war. Accordingly, the U.S. started an offensive operation against Japan through seizing several islands in the South Solomon group in August 7. Moreover, the U.S. Navy has attacked Kiska Island in the...
- Rating Roundup. // All Hands;Feb97, Issue 958, p4
The article presents information on various occupational fields of the U.S. Navy.
- UPDATE ON THE VIETNAMESE NAVY. Mazumdar, Mrityunjoy // Naval Forces;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p70
Relates news developments regarding the Vietnamese People's Navy (VPN), as of April 2003. Russian deliveries of weapons and equipment; Russian backbone of the VPN; Vietnamese shipbuilding with Russian support; VPN interest in Sobol Patrol craft.
- China's Navy making waves in the Pacific. Green, Robert // Asian Pacific Post;4/1/2010, p14
The author comments on the aggressive moves of the Chinese navy in the waters around East Asia.
- BUGGERY AND THE BRITISH NAVY, 1700-1861. Gilbert, Arthur N. // Journal of Social History;Fall76, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p72
Focuses on buggery in the navy during the 18th and 19th century in England. Perceptions of society on buggery; Punishments for sodomy aboard naval ships; Guidelines for the conviction of buggery.
- BUILDING MARITIME SECURITY IN SOUTHEAST ASIA. Huang, Victor // Naval War College Review;Winter2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p87
The article argues that maritime security in Southeast Asia can be best achieved within the context of a neutral multinational framework. Although their economic interests may differ, states such as Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia all have a vested interest in a secure maritime environment....
- Pak-Saudia Joint Naval Exercise (DERA AL-SAHEL-1). // Hilal;2012, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p35
The article presents information on a joint exercise conducted between Royal Saudi Naval Forces Marines, namely DERA AL-SAHEL-1 and Pakistan in Saudi Arabia.
- A Potential Path Southeast Asian Navies May Want to Consider. Mahadzir, Dzirhan // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor related to meaningful exchanges and interaction in maritime exercises by the South East (SE) Asian Navies with the U.S.