- Vascular dementia. Amar, Khaled; Wilcock, Gordon // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/27/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7025, p227
Focuses on ischemic vascular dementia. Mechanisms of vascular dementia; Single strategically placed infarcts; White matter ischemia; Dementia after stroke; Assessment of patients and differential diagnosis; Treatment of vascular dementia.
- Is there a time bomb ticking in your legs? // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p20
Examines the importance of early detection of peripheral vascular disease (PVD). Fatal diseases that may follow untreated PVD.
- Selected Phlebology Abstracts. Kabnick, Lowell S. // Phlebology;Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p112
The article presents abstracts on phlebology and related topics including absence of inflammatory conditions in human varicose saphenous veins, Paediatric venous thromboembolism in relation to adults, and treatment of acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis.
- SVu-CME Test Questions. // Journal for Vascular Ultrasound;Jun2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p97
A quiz concerning vascular ultrasound is presented.
- Sinus Pericranii: Case Report. Aburto-Murrieta, Yolanda; Bonifacio-Delgadillo, Dulce; Balderrama Bañares, Jorge; Zenteno Castellanos, Marco A. // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;01/01/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p103
Sinus pericranii (SP) is an abnormal communication between the intracranial and extracranial venous drainage pathways. Treatment of this condition has mainly been recommended for aesthetic reasons and prevention of hemorrhage. The authors report a conservative treatment for the potentially...
- Vascular Exam. Pirotta, Stephen S.; Poggio, Tony // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p20
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with the billing code procedures which podiatrists should use for non-invasive vascular examinations.
- Pain in your lower legs could indicate a serious condition. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/27/99, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p20
Focuses on the management of peripheral vascular disease. Signs and symptoms; Risk of PVD for people experiencing lower leg pain; Risk factors; Diagnosis; Mode of treatment.
- In brief. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/29/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6362, p384
Reviews the book 'Vascular Diseases.'
- Peripheral vascular disease. Dillavou, Ellen; Kahn, Mark B. // Geriatrics;Feb2003, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p37
Indicates that peripheral vascular disease (PVD) occurs as a result of arterial narrowing or obstruction that restricts blood flow to distal tissues. Common sign of generalized atherosclerosis; Prevalence of PVD in various age groups; Need for aggressive medical management to prevent...